• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a pen light

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
And why does he only have one video? If it's multiple times, shouldn't he have multiple videos? Why does he have a security camera that turns off after 30 seconds? Why doesn't he have any video of the guy's face? Where's the police report for the vandalism? And why is he so fat?
I have a feeling Nikki ruined the video when she came lumbering out asking why Patrick was drawing on his motor-bike so he just trimmed that out

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
When I first saw that footage it took me a while to understand what was going on because I genuinely, instantly, thought it was Pat. “Why did he send a clip of himself in his yard? Is that to show it works or something?”
I've kind of thought that the video is actually him testing the system and he got the files mixed up but can't ever admit to it, which fits with the rest of his personality. That would require the assumption that the "vandalism" actually did occur, though, so it's admittedly unlikely.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
His inability to let things go and always having to correcT The record is psychotic. My name still isn't Rick, stlaker.