• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a pen light

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
8X5BOYw.png

G

We visit his property regularly but have vandalized it only with washable markers and pepperoni, despite him posting endlessly about his willingness to use violence and his gun ownership and dead eye. It's as if he's a beginning liar, despite doing it for the past 3 years to us.

G

We visit his property regularly but have vandalized it only with washable markers and pepperoni, despite him posting endlessly about his willingness to use violence and his gun ownership and dead eye. It's as if he's a beginning liar, despite doing it for the past 3 years to us.
This girl is a better liar than Rick

[MEDIA=youtube]S1qWzD_62Ec[/MEDIA]

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
YOU don't flinch because this isn't the first time YOU'VE trespassed on our property

I like how there's either 1, a dozen, 60 or hundreds of us depending on what lie he's telling at any given time.

Wants to brag about how he defeated us? There's only a dozen of them left on their impotent forum. There was 30,000 of them on reddit and I reduced them to just a dozen.

Time to file a lawsuit? Oh well now there's 60 of them at least.

The people who committed stalking/phone harassment/police impersonation/death threats doxxing? Oh no, you see that's all the same person and when I find them, they'll definitely go to jail.

Fucking insane fat fuck.