• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a daily reminder to..

G

He'll believe anything and anybody so long as it means somebody else in this world will be in agreement with his disingenuous position of being a victim and cares about it. Unfortunately for Rick, all he has in that regard is us and we only care in as much as he makes us laugh and/or is drained financially.
The funniest thing is his first email was calling BS on the huffpostnews domain, and Josiah had literally nothing but "I'll get back to you on that", and Pat was like OK and proceeded to give us 2+ hours of hilarious contenf

G

The funniest thing is his first email was calling BS on the huffpostnews domain, and Josiah had literally nothing but "I'll get back to you on that", and Pat was like OK and proceeded to give us 2+ hours of hilarious contenf

His gut feeling was sus but his judgment was clouded by HUBRIS AND EGO AND VENGEANCE.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Actually chowld it clocks in at 3 hours