• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a daily reminder to..

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I hope the fat child inside him spent his entire night reliving his trauma of being an outcast for being fundamentally unlikeable.
I do wonder what he did immediately thereafter - did he drink himself stupid and then fall asleep on the couch? Was he so hyped up he couldn't sleep at all? There's so many stones still left unturned in this saga that someone has to find a way to seduce Niki

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I do wonder what he did immediately thereafter - did he drink himself stupid and then fall asleep on the couch? Was he so hyped up he couldn't sleep at all? There's so many stones still left unturned in this saga that someone has to find a way to seduce Niki
He bragged about outsmarting the stalkers to whoever would listen then he drunk himself to oblivion. Pretty standard night for him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
He bragged about outsmarting the stalkers to whoever would listen then he drunk himself to oblivion. Pretty standard night for him.
Exactly. He waltzed back into the bar and boasted that he just victoriously gave one of his stalkers a good talking to and put him in his place.

All the while, his brain was short-circuiting because of the deepening realization that his dream of worldwide HuffPo fame was over and he'd been had. Piggy's brain has been stretched to the max, much like his waistband.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Never forget,
Huffpostnews.net
He'll believe anything and anybody so long as it means somebody else in this world will be in agreement with his disingenuous position of being a victim and cares about it. Unfortunately for Rick, all he has in that regard is us and we only care in as much as he makes us laugh and/or is drained financially.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I always knew he threw tantrums like a 10 year old. Just never thought he would knowingly put in a recording. You know he punches couch cushions too.
He absolutely screamed like a child when he lost his twitter the last time (right before the election and the night before his book was released and he had to go on that panel). It's a damn shame we never got to hear those screams.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Ironic given his fat jaw is always hanging open in photos.
931-A40-A5-5-CB4-488-D-B881-F450-DA80750-F.jpg