• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a daily reminder that Patrick isn't fat by any medical standard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember in one of the interviews he did on his "media tour" he said he "drinks more than he should", which you know means every single day of the week. Combined with the slop he shovels in his mouth every day, he's a heart attack waiting to happen.
He’s def drinks heavily every day - and he has nowhere to be and nothing to do so it’s not like he has something stopping him. The fact that he said that means he’s got a serious problem that I’m sure Niki has mentioned only to get a “wrong as always, wife child.”

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sedentary, drink a lot and eat like shit. Even at my heaviest Pat is probably 60lbs heavier than I was. Judging by the pics of his food he posts, it has to be alcohol. I wonder if he has to wake up in the middle of the night for a couple shots so he doesn't have DTs in the morning.

Everything he shows the world he eats is low nutritional value, high calorie, high carbohydrate, high sodium, corn syrup, and seed oil slop. That along with the daily drinking, no/low exercise, generally bad genes, and lack of sleep due to his social media addiction makes him the huge pile of shit everyone sees in his photos and videos.

M1MG7.jpg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sedentary, drink a lot and eat like shit. Even at my heaviest Pat is probably 60lbs heavier than I was. Judging by the pics of his food he posts, it has to be alcohol. I wonder if he has to wake up in the middle of the night for a couple shots so he doesn't have DTs in the morning.
It's cortisol too. He must be stressed as fuck. It causes that moon face. At this point, tens of thousands of strangers all over the world laugh at him daily across multiple platforms. He is literally an international laughing stock. That's before you even bring up the disaster that is his professional and financial life. The anxiety that must bring about, even for a psycho narcissist like him.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I remember in one of the interviews he did on his "media tour" he said he "drinks more than he should", which you know means every single day of the week. Combined with the slop he shovels in his mouth every day, he's a heart attack waiting to happen.
Pretend podcast. The Pests part 4. 45:27

Patrick: 'I mean we both exhibit symptoms of CPTSD at this point, you know? We don't sleep as well as we should err I probably drink more than I should. But it's not. We don't...we don't have the choice, you know? It's.. it's us or them. And we're not going to be the ones who..who end up losing our lives over this.'

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Holy fucking Christ. He gets exponentially fatter every time I see him. Look at how his bloated, fat head and chins connect to his tiny pencil neck. He's got the weirdest fucking build I've ever seen. He'd have to unbutton that collar to squeeze his giant head through there but his neck doesn't even come close to filling it out.

Also, what the fuck is Niki even doing with her face here? She realizes she's posing for a picture and she fucking does that.
It looks like he just put it on without unbuttoning and and stretch the fuck out of it

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Holy fucking Christ. He gets exponentially fatter every time I see him. Look at how his bloated, fat head and chins connect to his tiny pencil neck. He's got the weirdest fucking build I've ever seen. He'd have to unbutton that collar to squeeze his giant head through there but his neck doesn't even come close to filling it out.

Also, what the fuck is Niki even doing with her face here? She realizes she's posing for a picture and she fucking does that.
Whoever took the pic probably figured there was no point taking another. It's not like it's going to be good no matter what.