• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a daily reminder that Patrick isn't fat by any medical standard

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
fatblobs-jpg.211499

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Holy fucking Christ. He gets exponentially fatter every time I see him. Look at how his bloated, fat head and chins connect to his tiny pencil neck. He's got the weirdest fucking build I've ever seen. He'd have to unbutton that collar to squeeze his giant head through there but his neck doesn't even come close to filling it out.

Also, what the fuck is Niki even doing with her face here? She realizes she's posing for a picture and she fucking does that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Holy fucking Christ. He gets exponentially fatter every time I see him. Look at how his bloated, fat head and chins connect to his tiny pencil neck. He's got the weirdest fucking build I've ever seen. He'd have to unbutton that collar to squeeze his giant head through there but his neck doesn't even come close to filling it out.

Also, what the fuck is Niki even doing with her face here? She realizes she's posing for a picture and she fucking does that.
Knowing her it takes a couple drinks for her to stand next to her pig of a husband so she’s got a buzz here which explains the face.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sedentary, drink a lot and eat like shit. Even at my heaviest Pat is probably 60lbs heavier than I was. Judging by the pics of his food he posts, it has to be alcohol. I wonder if he has to wake up in the middle of the night for a couple shots so he doesn't have DTs in the morning.
From his tweeting and how he has manic episodes followed by 2-3 hours of silence I’m thinking he’s just waking up - start drinking - pass out - and has been repeating that for years. He’s shit faced as least twice a day.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sedentary, drink a lot and eat like shit. Even at my heaviest Pat is probably 60lbs heavier than I was. Judging by the pics of his food he posts, it has to be alcohol. I wonder if he has to wake up in the middle of the night for a couple shots so he doesn't have DTs in the morning.

I remember in one of the interviews he did on his "media tour" he said he "drinks more than he should", which you know means every single day of the week. Combined with the slop he shovels in his mouth every day, he's a heart attack waiting to happen.