Just a cute chick I like from back home in Scandinavia

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
This is a disgusting attitude to have. You see a beautiful White woman and this is what you say? The jewishness is coming from inside of you, friend. You need an exorcism.
Beautiful? i mean i wouldn't go as far to call her beautiful mate. And with all due respect, have you ever met a Scandi girl before? they are literally turbo liberal nigger fuckers.. plus the majority of zoomer girls in general are like that to some extent from the lifetime of brainwashing they have undergone.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Beautiful? i mean i wouldn't go as far to call her beautiful mate. And with all due respect, have you ever met a Scandi girl before? they are literally turbo liberal nigger fuckers.. plus the majority of zoomer girls in general are like that to some extent from the lifetime of brainwashing they have undergone.
yeah didnt mean to come off half cocked there, was having a shitty day

Rascal

She was my celebrity crush like ten years ago. Saw them live before they blew up and then my car wouldn't start after the show. Good times.

20230301_011230.jpg

G

That’s not their fault… women are empty vessels that fill whatever shape their surroundings pressure them into :image_9248:
the reason they love niggers is because nordic men are literal faggots
You talk to a dutchman or a swede lately? They’re all 6’2 pale npc’s named martin with non prescription glasses and spend their day smoking pot and playing vidya while working remote.
Frankly it’s pathetic
And @Child would do vurrry well in that tundra wasteland known as scandanavia
Caucasian features and skin the color of shit

Rascal

That’s not their fault… women are empty vessels that fill whatever shape their surroundings pressure them into :image_9248:
the reason they love niggers is because nordic men are literal faggots
You talk to a dutchman or a swede lately? They’re all 6’2 pale npc’s named martin with non prescription glasses and spend their day smoking pot and playing vidya while working remote.
Frankly it’s pathetic
And @Child would do vurrry well in that tundra wasteland known as scandanavia
Caucasian features and skin the color of shit

Thanks for the ribs at least. :cry:
/Swede