• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Josh from kiwifarms talks about Pat in his latest video

G

He really does describe him well though. Fucking loser. verbally and psychologically abusive to Ade and Niki. He said something about power hungry, creepy. They really fuck with this guy, but he deserves it.The biggest asshole he can think of. Exudes horrific, pompous, pretentious, cocky energy that just makes you root against him. Pretty sure he said he was fat too. An extremely accurate description.

Edit: my ribs just turned to powder when I saw all the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs in their chat after Shut. Your Fucking, MOUTH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Forum Clout
Start at 1:46:52 if this doesn't automatically open there:

He plays part of Pig's last call with Josiah at 1:56:14. Credit to a kiwifarms guy who first posted about this.

Oh, and Josh shows the Lappening pic and theorizes Pig's brain broke at being cucked LOL.

Oh no. What are we gonna do? He didn't want to give us a section on a website that copied and pasted what the sub was.

Being apart of that faggot place would be taking three steps backward.

G

Oh no. What are we gonna do? He didn't want to give us a section on a website that copied and pasted what the sub was.

Being apart of that faggot place would be taking three steps backward.
I have a feeling those "Bad Friends Stock" threads probably wouldn't have gone over too well. Also might have been difficult to convince Null to allow us to create our own fake secret forum for the sole purpose of giving Rick and Seth access so they could think they were reading our secret communications