• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia ponders his place in the Beatles

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I have great respect for Marcin, basing my entire opinion on your word.
That is the high level of regard you hold with me.

But we also know how good Joe can be on a stage. What was the big name band that didn't hire him, because they feared he'd overshadow them? I get your reaction completely and would behave the same way.

Here'sh da thing: if Amos here could control his fucking mouth and typing finger, I'd MAYBE give him a tryout if I had an actual opening.

But, I know how little he uses his thinking meats. I know his reputation and how it follows him. Plus, my band and I are all very close - it's sincerely the best group of people I have ever worked with, we're all very good friends.

And I know that Alicja would beat the Fuck out of his racist ass with her violin. She's tougher than she looks.

Forum Clout
The absolute gall, this uneducated waste of space zero interjecting "work ethic". What a blithering sack of shit.
As if spending a few hours learning old Journey songs is exactly the same as being IN the fucking Beatles. Joe is the epitome of the worthless amateur guitar hobbyist, he thinks he's a real "working musician" but in reality he's just a flabby old faggot who never grew up.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
hkjb3xekv5d01.jpg
fucking ribs

Forum Clout
There are few things as annoying as when a garbage amateur "musician" puts on airs and pretends they have a deep intrinsic knowledge of music that goes far beyond the "layman's" point of view. Like how Jimmy carries on about the craft of comedy and "civilians", like he's part of some special brotherhood. Joe isn't even a good guitar player, as his playing relies heavily on shortcuts and is laden with sloppy mistakes. He plays in front of yawning alcoholics at the Moose Lodge because that's how good he is.