• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joseph Cumia is not fucking around anymore

Forum Clout
Poor Joe, he never thought the gravy train would end. He spent 99% of what Nana gave him. Nice long term planning, stupid.
The flabby-breasted dolt is just like his beer-addled brother, he has no ability to control his nigger-rich impulses at all. If Joe needed $100 to prevent the power from being shut off, then found a $100 bill on the ground, he'd immediately treat himself to a huge lunch at the diner, then pick up some new fancy guitar strings, then go home and whine about Joe Biden jacking up his electric rates. It's in their DNA, that childish sense of entitlement and the inability to control their hedonistic urges.

Forum Clout
Can't wait for the incoming GOP-controlled House to try to cut Social Security, too.
Social Security is largely dependent upon what you put in. If Joe has been hiding income by being paid in cash and not reporting it, or doesn't have 40 work credits he isn't going to get much. I expect Joe has been cheating the system and not reporting much of the little income he was getting. That 401K is going to last about 2 years. He should have 15x that at his age. He has no pension, little 401K savings and MIGHT get $1500 a month from SS if he waits until the retirement age off 66 and 10 months. He is well and truly fucked and will be begging for gitar case change until he dies. There is no retirement for him. https://smartasset.com/retirement/minimum-social-security-benefit

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Can picture Joe reading that out loud then making this look during pauses
qiNN9uK.png