Joseph Cumia can’t even follow his own advice

This is so spot on. Only problem is he didn't graduate high school! He is - literally - a high school dropout and yet thinks people should appreciate and respond to his wisdom and insight like he is a modern day Socrates.
He needed some real life pals to take the piss and remind him exactly what he was. Instead no one called him out to his face and you are left with a rambling idiot thinking he's smarter than millions while being a glorified busker in a tgi Fridays

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
which is the crack smoking, drug dealing, frying pan woman beater who relies on welfare and has no education? The answer will SHOCK YOU!

go8hi.jpg

hl1e6srgq0upr2rl0j8qoe3vcq.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Probably a big time ballwasher and has put all of his chips (what’s that?) behind him becoming President.

Joseph is a bumbling old fool so as soon as something goes wrong, he’ll say DeSantis is hogtied and unable to make America great, or some shit.
I'll take a peek at the desantis. I'll take a young white guy in the white house instead of old white guy tbqhwy. Plus I'd like to give his wife a lil smoocherooni