• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jordan Peterson is a faggot

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
So much this...he just knows how to string together words (not even fancy words) in an artistic manner. He's an artist masquerading as a clinical psychologist.
Exactly, i used to watch his lecture series on youtube and used to think is he ever gonna make a point, its just word salad coming out of his mouth, and his sycophantic fans lap it up like it is gospel.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
s27f67licvk51-jpg.28105

hahahahaha I don't even have a problem with Rogan but imagine describing him as 'one of the greatest minds of our time'.

That is legitimately the most embarrassing tattoo I have ever seen.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Mr. Peterson does not pause when he says this. Enforced monogamy is, to him, simply a rational solution. Otherwise women will all only go for the most high-status men, he explains, and that couldn’t make either gender happy in the end.

“Half the men fail,” he says, meaning that they don’t procreate. “And no one cares about the men who fail.”

I laugh, because it is absurd.

“You’re laughing about them,” he says, giving me a disappointed look. “That’s because you’re female.”

But aside from interventions that would redistribute sex, Mr. Peterson is staunchly against what he calls “equality of outcomes,” or efforts to equalize society. He usually calls them pathological or evil.

Petersen acknowledged the NY Times HIT PIECE made the same argument when dummy Rogan casually called him out about the incel bullshit. His response? 'Interesting point'. Just like when Ant (another industrial scale Xanax abuser) was confronted with the simple observation that the anal egg had a battery compartment.

G

Holy fucking shit man. I’m watch him on Rogan and in the first hour alone he’s already broken down in tears and had an existential crises because he observed his young son playing with some girls and they put make up on him.

Even Rogan is like ‘Bro, this is normal. Every kid has experiences like that.’

Faggot.
I see the turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass. "I learned it from you dad, ok?!"
DkQTs5FX4AAZflV.jpeg

What an emasculated bitch, letting his daughter humiliate him like that. There's a reason these weak pussies and degenerate fags are propped up as the fake opposition to all the bullshit going on. He's as big a fag as the pronoun people, if not worse since he pretends to stand up to the nonsense.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I see the turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass. "I learned it from you dad, ok?!"
dkqts5fx4aazflv-jpeg.75438

What an emasculated bitch, letting his daughter humiliate him like that. There's a reason these weak pussies and degenerate fags are propped up as the fake opposition to all the bullshit going on. He's as big a fag as the pronoun people, if not worse since he pretends to stand up to the nonsense.

Jesus, is that real? Holy shit is that embarrassing. If his daughter was 10, I'd somewhat understand this but that's a grown fucking woman humiliating her old man for a bit of internet attention.

G

View attachment 75438
Look at those dead eyes. Somebody went forth to slay the dragon and was consumed instead. Fag.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
he just knows how to string together words (not even fancy words) in an artistic manner. He's an artist masquerading as a clinical psychologist.
true, but there are worse things to be
This guys lectures are the most basic shit ever, he has read a little of Jung, Nietzsche, Solzhenitsyn and Dostoevsky and just copies their mainline ideas in the most superficial way possible.
Agreed, but it might open-up those ideas to some people who would otherwise feel intellectually excluded. He rekindled my interest in Jungian ideas, etc. Which i'd otherwise forgotten about.

I preferred him on benzos, he was much more even-keeled & amenable