• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jordan Peterson is a faggot

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit man. I’m watch him on Rogan and in the first hour alone he’s already broken down in tears and had an existential crises because he observed his young son playing with some girls and they put make up on him.

Even Rogan is like ‘Bro, this is normal. Every kid has experiences like that.’

Faggot.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Clean your room, child.

D8AJ_hsWwAAi6v3.jpeg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I used to like him back when he was on his anti tranny crusade. Then it all kinda morphed into "everything that comes out of my mouth is gold, child...so pay me $300 because CAA Jews own me." Then I learned his daughter's a nigger fucker and his room is full of empty benzo bottles.

Yeah I was even dumb enough to go hear him speak. His fans are the biggest daddy-obsessed faggots in the world. I don't remember a word he said.

G

This guys lectures are the most basic shit ever, he has read a little of Jung, Nietzsche, Solzhenitsyn and Dostoevsky and just copies their mainline ideas in the most superficial way possible.
So much this...he just knows how to string together words (not even fancy words) in an artistic manner. He's an artist masquerading as a clinical psychologist.