• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Snyder, you devil

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
She doesn't look healthy during the lappening. Her skin is oily, she's pale, and her hair is thinned and frazzled. I'm guessing that it was due to the stress of dating Fatrick. Jon noticed this and knew that he had to save that beautiful women before Patrick destroyed her.
And the baby which was in even more danger. God bless and protect Pringles Can Jon.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Ade's vagina was throbbing in rhythm with Jon's rapidly growing member. She hadn't felt what she was feeling in years or maybe ever. The first time they fucked and he was about to climax, her lips touched his ear and she said "Cum in me. Don't pull out. Cum in my pussy". She didn't think about Pat until she was done. "Have to wash up before Pat gets back to the room. Actually, no. Fuck that. Let him see Jon's seed all over our bed."

Pat, I know you read this forum. This is exactly what happened.
She scooted along the carpet and left ba snail trail of jons cum

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
b76cf977003066c220e81036c00fa1f4.png