• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jon Snyder, you devil

G

IMG_2149.jpg

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Ade's vagina was throbbing in rhythm with Jon's rapidly growing member. She hadn't felt what she was feeling in years or maybe ever. The first time they fucked and he was about to climax, her lips touched his ear and she said "Cum in me. Don't pull out. Cum in my pussy". She didn't think about Pat until she was done. "Have to wash up before Pat gets back to the room. Actually, no. Fuck that. Let him see Jon's seed all over our bed."

Pat, I know you read this forum. This is exactly what happened.

G

Ade's vagina was throbbing in rhythm with Jon's rapidly growing member. She hadn't felt what she was feeling in years or maybe ever. The first time they fucked and he was about to climax, her lips touched his ear and she said "Cum in me. Don't pull out. Cum in my pussy". She didn't think about Pat until she was done. "Have to wash up before Pat gets back to the room. Actually, no. Fuck that. Let him see Jon's seed all over our bed."

Pat, I know you read this forum. This is exactly what happened.

That night, Pat tried to give Ade the ole' missionary in-n-out. After rushing through foreplay because he was never considerate or a good lover, Pat slid his little worm inside Ade and for once it felt "different". The snug feeling he was accustomed to was no longer there. "Ade, your pussy feels weird tonight" he exclaimed in his typically crass, rube like manner.

This is exactly what happened to you Pat.

G

When I was 20 I was talking to this girl and I thought we were really hitting it off and some guy came up and started talking to her. I could tell she was really into him and that pain was almost unbearable. I can’t imagine the magnitude of the pain he was feeling in this moment and it’s documented? LOL
Now imagine you already hit it off and are a couple...and that happens. (Pat's scenario)

G

Ade was sitting on Jon wondering what that huge lump is in his pants was then had to wiggle around to get comfortable to sit there, she thought I have sat on Pat's lap and lump was his dick but at a fraction of the size, no way is Jon this huge
It really was the beginning of the end for Fat's marriage the first time she noticed the bulge next to Jon's thigh. The first time she sat on his lap and felt that thing twitching, like some kind of live animal, it was over for Patty Pig.