Joey Leeches, is following the money to SC.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20230112-151359_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230112-151345_Samsung Internet.jpg

And of course. The old fan girl comment:
Screenshot_20230112-151406_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I bet this dolt has a reverse mortgage on that townhouse of his and can't afford to pay it back. He probably got the reverse mortgage in the days where Anthony was in the radio and BroJoe entertainment was steadily booking 2U gigs. Maybe took out the loan then and received some kind of payout. Shortly thereafter both Anthony's radio career and 2U imploded and he was left with whatever was leftover from the loan (after all the Chinese guitars, cruises, etc).

I don't know, I'm just riffin. Joe is stuck in NY for the rest of his life. SC isn't on the table, child

Red light cameras in Suffolk County are clearly marked and not predatory. Everyone knows where they are and you have to be a dolt to get caught in one. Anyway, they provide a link you can click through to view a video of the offense so you can review and dispute. I guess he didn't disagree with what he saw and coughed up $80 of guitar case change. Can you imagine what that video looks like? Giant, dumb-ass cow with a stupid, open mouth stare going through a red light in that mini-clown car?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
It's surprising he hasn't met another idiot driver like Anth who immediately guns it when the light turns green. I'm sure Layla stomps on the floor and white knuckles her seat belt whenever she has to ride with her dad.
Between the speeding, running red lights, and taking pictures while driving, it's a miracle he hasn't slid into a ditch on the hood of that dumbass car.