Joe's paid for a blue tick on Twitter

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Paid for with busking change or Carol's dead husband's pension? Who knows. Meanwhile Layla's getting bullied for looking like Freddy Krueger. Great parenting.

hurr flag inverted.png

Moo Moooooooo.png

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
How are you “Sober AF”???? I can’t believe grown adults are acting this way. You think those WW2 vets you pretend to admire would behave this way Joe? They’d call you a fucking faggot and tell you to act like a man. They’d call your “sober AF” a two bit whore and make sure she’s marked in the community as such. God I hate these faggots.

Notice that he only highlights his relationship with Anthony and Dawn. Nothing about Carol his girlfriend. Nothing about his own child

I think he still wants to play up the link with the “worlds most notorious shock jock.” He has to put Dawn in there because it would look weird if he only had Anthony. But still today, long after the end of the Opie and Anthony show where everyone involved is dead, in jail or a shell of themselves, he needs to cling to Ants coattails and get some form of “residuals.”

This is a man in his mid-60s

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
How are you “Sober AF”???? I can’t believe grown adults are acting this way. You think those WW2 vets you pretend to admire would behave this way Joe? They’d call you a fucking faggot and tell you to act like a man. They’d call your “sober AF” a two bit whore and make sure she’s marked in the community as such. God I hate these faggots.
Wonder what made her stop drinking. Was there an incident or did she just look at Anthony and decide she didn't want to end up like him?