Joe’s frying pan antics don’t get enough attention

I understand it’s a he said she said situation in a relationship. However there isn’t really evidence that the incident was deliberately made up by his ex. It’s a legitimate domestic violence accusation. While Joes buffoonish online antics don’t make him an evil person really, this is something truly bad if true.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The woman accusing him is significantly more crazy. While hilarious, Danny Ross has more credibility than her. The frying pan incident is exactly where it should be: Something we bring up to make fun of Joe, and nothing more. Pizza’s claim that Joe pays local neighborhood kids to spit in his mouth should be treated as truth more.

The woman accusing him is significantly more crazy. While hilarious, Danny Ross has more credibility than her. The frying pan incident is exactly where it should be: Something we bring up to make fun of Joe, and nothing more. Pizza’s claim that Joe pays local neighborhood kids to spit in his mouth should be treated as truth more.
How do we know that she’s crazy? The only thing I’ve ever seen from her is the Facebook post where she said Joe brought this daughter school late almost two dozen times

G

Yeah, it's a hilarious image, but I never bought it. Joe's a big guy. If he hit a woman in the head with a frying pan he could've killed her. They have thinner skulls as well as smaller brains. If he got lucky it would have just resulted in a trip to the ER and a concussion. Either way he would have gone go jail.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
What about Ant's claims that she hit herself in face with the pan while laughing and then called 911?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What about Ant's claims that she hit herself in face with the pan while laughing and then called 911?
Joe probably got into an argument with her because she probably told him he needs to stop being a nigger. If you’ve noticed, Joe is a giant pussy and he probably just ran his mouth like he does with everything. She probably did try and make a bigger deal about shit because she is a nigger, like Joe.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Yeah, it's a hilarious image, but I never bought it. Joe's a big guy. If he hit a woman in the head with a frying pan he could've killed her. They have thinner skulls as well as smaller brains. If he got lucky it would have just resulted in a trip to the ER and a concussion. Either way he would have gone go jail.
Well for those of us who buy quality cookware this would be true. If I dropped my cast iron skillet on my foot I'm sure they'd have to amputate, but if Joe buys his skillets like he does his guitars then she could have gotten slapped with a thin sheet of metal heavily coated in Teflon.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I want to believe it really happened and also that it still does.

It really does show you what a dopey looney tunes nassau county piece of garbage he is in a way that's very much still hilarious!

Attachments

• JoeTuneUp.png
    JoeTuneUp.png
    520.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: