• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe with his #CrewHack tip of the day

G

[URL='https://imgbb.com/']
ctrl-Alt-Del.png
[/URL]
This is part of my long list of reasons why everyone is a dumb faggot.

I've shown this rant to so many people in the tech field saying "lol read this boomer's facebook post". They'll have no reaction. Just be like "okay..?" and won't laugh.

Do you need the context that it's joe or something? I don't think so, just the context that it's a dumb boomer. Everyone's fucking retarded.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

I've shown this rant to so many people in the tech field saying "lol read this boomer's facebook post". They'll have no reaction. Just be like "okay..?" and won't laugh.

Do you need the context that it's joe or something? I don't think so, just the context that it's a dumb boomer. Everyone's fucking retarded.

retar-diddly

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

Civilians just don't understand the craft.