Joe Rogan offers completely reasonable take on COVID hysteria and vaccine crackdowns, Twitter furious.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I gotta say, Rogan is a real ass dude for this clip right here. I thought those trannies at Spotify had him by the balls but he seems to be doubling down. He's said what I think most normal, literate, adults who don't live on Twitter have thought in these last few months.

Uhhh, Joe? Gonna need a citation there, chief. You can't just SAY that COVID is especially lethal for fat people. There's absolutely no science behind that. There's also no science that says the vaccine doesn't work, or that COVID isn't lethal for everyone who gets it. Unfortunately, our media is controlled by right wing extremists, who are dead set on spreading LETHAL disinformation about the vaccine, the SCIENCE vaccine, having ANY NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS!!!!

Luckily for us, pizza man and cum eater Jake Flores has stepped up to set retard Rogan straight:

JakeFloresFag.PNG

Apparently Joe Rogan seems to think that people can think for themselves, and that him, as a popular and rich person, doesn't control their every impulse, move, and decision in life. They think people can just listen to someone speak and form an opinion on it themselves. Thank fuck Jake Flores is here to "Uhhhh, poor people good, rich people uhhhhh bad?" Us to sanity.

I know Rogan catches a lot of shit here, and for valid reasons. And it's sad that such a basic stance can be perceived as extremist content in this faggot society we live in. I'd take my hat off....

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I originally thought Rogan made a bad deal, but now I think it's ingenious.
He can apparently say what he wants and still get the money.

He can recite the most tame, milquetoast opinion on any given hot button issue, and his own employer will drum up controversy and paint him as having bucked the system.

Rogan is the new controlled opposition.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
This is great but why does he have that CIA joo plant from Black Cock Coffee in studio? Joe that neocon heeb wants all the goyim dead I guarantee you. Do not have him or is ilk on your show or promote them in anyway. They are satan's children.

With that having been said I don't care if Joe is unfunny anymore. All comics are unfunny anyway. What matters is that he's dropping truth bombs about this joo hoax. If he keeps going like this (and doesn't dissimulate or apologize on the next show) he'll be a Super Midget to me.