“Joe Rogan is garbage” Opie dropping hammers

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Rogan was good and then got faggy but The Opester was always consistent. Consistently what is up to you to determine.

Was Rogan ever good? I remember watching him on Fear Factor and he never said anything interesting. I have sex with women so I never got into UFC but the major fans always said Rogan was a moron who had no idea what he was talking about.
Then his stand-up... Idk I might even prefer to watch Nanette

G

That's the beauty of da Opester.
IMG_3767.gif

FingerofGod

Was Rogan ever good? I remember watching him on Fear Factor and he never said anything interesting. I have sex with women so I never got into UFC but the major fans always said Rogan was a moron who had no idea what he was talking about.
Then his stand-up... Idk I might even prefer to watch Nanette
Rogan has always been a hack. I don’t understand how anyone can listen to his podcast. He isn’t funny and doesn’t understand when comics come on and make jokes. Plus I hate spotify.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I actually get the appeal of Rogan and Opie, it’s that you could have a beer with them and have a good time.

The real strange one is that freak Lex Fridman, what the fuck is that all about? He has no charisma or charm at all, it’s a Jewish industry plant right?

Legitimately baffles me how Fridman became so big. I tried to give his podcast a chance because he does get some good guests but it's just insufferable watching him try to form a coherent thought and take 30 seconds to ask a question that could've taken 5.