Joe Rogan addresses the flaws of non-sterilising vaccines causing variants

G

It's already a known problem with vaccines. Lots of things have required a booster shot. If you were vaccinated against stuff in childhood you might need another shot as an adult.

Joe is a dummy who thinks he's just asking questions, bro! but he's not asking the right person. Instead of the retard coffee guy, I'm sure he could talk to someone actually knowledgeable. He does this shit on purpose just to stir up some clickbait interest.

It's already a known problem with vaccines. Lots of things have required a booster shot. If you were vaccinated against stuff in childhood you might need another shot as an adult.

Joe is a dummy who thinks he's just asking questions, bro! but he's not asking the right person. Instead of the retard coffee guy, I'm sure he could talk to someone actually knowledgeable. He does this shit on purpose just to stir up some clickbait interest.
I agree, but if it wasn't Rogan he's be kicked from youtube by now, and people having a semi-sensible non narrative-based convo is mildly hopeful

G

I agree, but if it wasn't Rogan he's be kicked from youtube by now, and people having a semi-sensible non narrative-based convo is mildly hopeful
Yeah, you have to already have the "correct" opinions before speaking, unless you're making a business serious cash. It's fucking bizarre that we've reached this point when the world is more open and accessible than ever.

G

Yeah, you have to already have the "correct" opinions before speaking, unless you're making a business serious cash. It's fucking bizarre that we've reached this point when the world is more open and accessible than ever.
Rogan is a useful idiot because he is literally "too big to fail." He's no great intellectual but he's dopey enough that he can get away with asking some of the right questions (or at least pushing back on the neoliberal bullshit). If people say he's being dangerous, he can just claim he's a dumb meathead and people shouldn't take him seriously.

We need more people who question everything. Because neoliberals are trying to criminalize wrongthink and its turning the world into a dystopian hellscape.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size

Anyone knowledgable or on the inside (Fauci) won't talk to him. Because this is where we are now in culture.

WhereWeAt

Rogan is a useful idiot because he is literally "too big to fail." He's no great intellectual but he's dopey enough that he can get away with asking some of the right questions (or at least pushing back on the neoliberal bullshit). If people say he's being dangerous, he can just claim he's a dumb meathead and people shouldn't take him seriously.

We need more people who question everything. Because neoliberals are trying to criminalize wrongthink and its turning the world into a dystopian hellscape.
Where's that avatar from?