• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese booking Bobo to open for Mark Normand

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He will 100% go if Joe, Mark or I don’t put a stop to it
it's a net positive for bobo, he has something to look forward to. Like when you buy a lottery ticket even though you know you cant win but you do get to have some daydreams of what would happen if you won.

He needs to live like in the Breaking Bobo's Heart segment. Remember the good times, not the horrible realization that you've been duped, but the happier times where you had a paying gig that didn't involve moving the non-fragile furniture for your uncle's business.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, by show time there will be more people there to fucking see Bobo than Mark
2672A853-48EF-46D9-A4DB-3E14DD97FA4A.jpeg

G

LOL, never thought of having simultaneous bits running to increase rib stimulation...could this get layered up some more? Maybe msg Chritthie

oops didn't see your post above...damn, Geno is smarter than given credit for.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
LOL, never thought of having simultaneous bits running to increase rib stimulation...could this get layered up some more? Maybe msg Chritthie

oops didn't see your post above...damn, Geno is smarter than given credit for.
I believe that I’ve made my Fools completely paranoid, always suspecting anyone they speak to of being me.