• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe is living on a cruise ship right now

Forum Clout
small cabin, staff hates him, playing for an uninterested crowd, and oh yeah gonna lose all this money on getting new teeth..he's cooked
He has no friends because he’s an old man amongst a staff that’s largely in their twenties from mostly 3rd world countries. That windowless cabin to them is an upgrade. In their off time they are fucking each other and smoking weed. If you are from a shit hole country, yes this gig is a great opportunity and probably a lot of fun.

If you are an old cow from Long Island, not so much.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Since Joe is mid 60s I’m guessing he pictured it would be just like the love boat. Exciting and new! But instead he’s stuck with the help in a tiny cabin and he’s teeth are falling out.

Here’s a template I’m sure someone can use to put a good Joe picture in there
IMG_3017.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Joe, you're 65 years old. A person your age should be enjoying the retired life.
Its unbelievable how big of a nigger he is. Anthony is the same way but at least all he has to do to make money is turn on his camera and play COD. Pretty low stress for the reward. But Joe has to get on stage and croon while playing guitar - A skill that drops off when you’re like 40 and decreases every 5 years after that. Once you hit 60 it decreases every YEAR after that. Even if Joe wanted to keep working on dry land he has about 2-3 years left in him before he is physically incapable of doing all this. High risk low reward.

There is no reality where Joe is 66+ and still working. What then? 0 income and living off his wife? Just complete bum shit. And speaking that his work history includes doing pistol grips (literally right out of prison work) and doing these gigs i guarantee he has no retirement, pension, or 401k. He is fucked.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its unbelievable how big of a nigger he is. Anthony is the same way but at least all he has to do to make money is turn on his camera and play COD. Pretty low stress for the reward. But Joe has to get on stage and croon while playing guitar - A skill that drops off when you’re like 40 and decreases every 5 years after that. Once you hit 60 it decreases every YEAR after that. Even if Joe wanted to keep working on dry land he has about 2-3 years left in him before he is physically incapable of doing all this. High risk low reward.

There is no reality where Joe is 66+ and still working. What then? 0 income and living off his wife? Just complete bum shit. And speaking that his work history includes doing pistol grips (literally right out of prison work) and doing these gigs i guarantee he has no retirement, pension, or 401k. He is fucked.
He’s like most boomers that just assume it will all be taken care of by something - social security, Carol, his brother etc.

I’ve mentioned here before how my boomer relatives are coming up on retirement age and it’s shocking how so many just assumed it will all work out in the end even if they didn’t save / invest / 401k / etc but at least they all had jobs for their whole lives. Joe on the other hand - is having to sign up for long cruise gigs which is meant for someone more than half his age.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I still can’t believe this is a real - what a dope! I remember a couple months ago Trump was trying to sell something stupid like NFT’s or trading cards and was having some special where you bought X amount of something and you got a framed small piece of the suit from his mug shot and claimed “this is very valuable and will be a great investment!” and the ad had to play a disclaimer at the end to not take this as investment advice and to invest wisely.

That disclaimer was needed because of people like Joe blowing their savings on Trump Junk.
One thing trump knows is that his supporters are dumb and gullible. If he wasn't such an obnoxious asshole getting himself in so much legal trouble he could live the billionaire lifestyle just by grifting his fans.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s like most boomers that just assume it will all be taken care of by something - social security, Carol, his brother etc.

I’ve mentioned here before how my boomer relatives are coming up on retirement age and it’s shocking how so many just assumed it will all work out in the end even if they didn’t save / invest / 401k / etc but at least they all had jobs for their whole lives. Joe on the other hand - is having to sign up for long cruise gigs which is meant for someone more than half his age.
Well thats the thing though. Joe isn’t even like the average boomer who, say, becomes the regional manager of their local Walmart, works there for their entire life, and assumes their SS + Pension will take care of it all. Like he is a literal fucking bum. He hasn’t worked an actual job in 30+ years. He can talk about his music shit all he wants but the fact is most of the time he’s breaking even and not making any profit. So compound your “job” not even making you money, plus not having any benefits from said job, and he is so uniquely fucked even compared to the most retarded of boomers.

And what this comes back to is NOT Joe being a boomer but being a dirty fucking greaseball wop aka NIGGER. Because there WAS a time where his brother was giving him 60k YEARLY to do NOTHING. Literally NOTHING. And if we assume this arrangement went on for 15 years, that means Joe got paid almost a million fucking dollars by Ant, before taxes and expenses of course.

So if Joe weren’t bound by his swarthy moor genetics, he would have had the foresight to take 15k out of the 60k and put it into some index funds or bonds or some easy interest gaining shit. He could have easily doubled his money and, considering it’s been 15 years since Ant cut the first check, the bonds would have matured by now and he could have realized his profits.

But nope. He’s just. too. black.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
With the new teeth situation, he must've worked some more whistling tunes into his repertoire.

I imagine the slide whistle and many other Three Stooges sound effects accompanying Joe in many life situations.
Well he already knows the tune of sitting on the dock of the bay

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One thing trump knows is that his supporters are dumb and gullible. If he wasn't such an obnoxious asshole getting himself in so much legal trouble he could live the billionaire lifestyle just by grifting his fans.
I’m just surprised he hasn’t pulled a KISS and started selling a MAGA coffin. “Show everyone you loved your country with this incredible coffin! You’ll Rest in Patriotism!”

I’m also surprised he hasn’t tried to turn Mar-a-largo into his version of “Dolly Wood”

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Well thats the thing though. Joe isn’t even like the average boomer who, say, becomes the regional manager of their local Walmart, works there for their entire life, and assumes their SS + Pension will take care of it all. Like he is a literal fucking bum. He hasn’t worked an actual job in 30+ years. He can talk about his music shit all he wants but the fact is most of the time he’s breaking even and not making any profit. So compound your “job” not even making you money, plus not having any benefits from said job, and he is so uniquely fucked even compared to the most retarded of boomers.

And what this comes back to is NOT Joe being a boomer but being a dirty fucking greaseball wop aka NIGGER. Because there WAS a time where his brother was giving him 60k YEARLY to do NOTHING. Literally NOTHING. And if we assume this arrangement went on for 15 years, that means Joe got paid almost a million fucking dollars by Ant, before taxes and expenses of course.

So if Joe weren’t bound by his swarthy moor genetics, he would have had the foresight to take 15k out of the 60k and put it into some index funds or bonds or some easy interest gaining shit. He could have easily doubled his money and, considering it’s been 15 years since Ant cut the first check, the bonds would have matured by now and he could have realized his profits.

But nope. He’s just. too. black.
He took that money and went to AC and blew it pretending hes a professional poker player. Typical N person behavior even though he’s yelling “FN!” All day in his head.

The whole “professional musician” is such a sad LARP - most guys that do it have real jobs at least and see that as something they do on the weekends which is fine. I’ve worked with plenty of guys over the years that were finance managers for car dealerships and doing 1-2 Saturdays at a bar playing cover songs. Joe thought he was above that and refused the “hold a day job during the week” part. Some of the guys I knew who had 9-5 jobs and bar band on the weekend were better musicians than Joe.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Obviously its Greenville SC 10'x20' she-shed time for Moo Qumia.

Tranth has a few acres of sparse rye grass carelessly seeded over hard-packed red clay by mexicans for Moo to browse and a perch for Carol's vulture body to roost on.

Comp'd.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Obviously its Greenville SC 10'x20' she-shed time for Moo Qumia.

Tranth has a few acres of sparse rye grass carelessly seeded over hard-packed red clay by mexicans for Moo to browse and a perch for Carol's vulture body to roost on.

Comp'd.
Speaking of which, why is he pod casting from his room off the dining room? Wasn't he staying in NY because they workers were busily building his backyard studio and swimming pool?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Speaking of which, why is he pod casting from his room off the dining room? Wasn't he staying in NY because they workers were busily building his backyard studio and swimming pool?

That was all before Nana discovered the builders were scamming her for a small fortune and re-using old materials for his roof. The separate "studio" Nana was having built turned out to just be the dining room itself with a curtain as a door, a shelf and a desk.

Nana held off from moving to SC for like 14 months just to wind up with this for a studio

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

“Social security is my right because I paid into it all my life”

> it’s insolvent and all that money is long gone because of their generations policies and actions
> on average you have reclaimed all your investment after 6 years and that’s with a 10% return on top

They don’t owe us “anything” like fair house prices or affordable education and healthcare? Fine, we don’t owe you retirement benefits.

Of course they are still in power somehow so social security will be protected until they finally die and then it will be removed for everyone else. Every last penny we pay is being sent down the drain for them. We are taken advantage of at every point of our lives by them, and they still insist they are the victims and hard working icons.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Social security is my right because I paid into it all my life”

> it’s insolvent and all that money is long gone because of their generations policies and actions
> on average you have reclaimed all your investment after 6 years and that’s with a 10% return on top

They don’t owe us “anything” like fair house prices or affordable education and healthcare? Fine, we don’t owe you retirement benefits.

Of course they are still in power somehow so social security will be protected until they finally die and then it will be removed for everyone else. Every last penny we pay is being sent down the drain for them. We are taken advantage of at every point of our lives by them, and they still insist they are the victims and hard working icons.
Yeah I was shocked at how many boomers in my family just assumed SS will take care of everything and never even thinking to invest / put into a 401k / etc. and now worried it might not be enough. I told my dad recently how much I have in stocks / 401k / pension (those are pretty much all gone now, my company stopped giving them to new employees after 2018) and he almost fell over at the amount - I told him because everyone knows SS isn’t going to be around for people like me that have been paying into it since my first job at 14. Sadly the only boomer in my family that was investing over time was my uncle so he could live very well in retirement and not have to rely on SS died over a year ago from Brain cancer.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah I was shocked at how many boomers in my family just assumed SS will take care of everything and never even thinking to invest / put into a 401k / etc. and now worried it might not be enough. I told my dad recently how much I have in stocks / 401k / pension (those are pretty much all gone now, my company stopped giving them to new employees after 2018) and he almost fell over at the amount - I told him because everyone knows SS isn’t going to be around for people like me that have been paying into it since my first job at 14. Sadly the only boomer in my family that was investing over time was my uncle so he could live very well in retirement and not have to rely on SS died over a year ago from Brain cancer.

They simply do not care. They get theres and that’s all that is in their mind. These people had to be reminded on the 10o clock news they had children. “Do you know where your kids are?” Used to run every night on TV.