• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe is living on a cruise ship right now

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No matter where you are or what you’re doing, remember that Joe Cumia is stuck on a floating prison right now.

While you may be lying in bed next to a loved one, or crushing it down at the job site, Joe Cumia is swaying back and forth in his 6X4 windowless cell. Or belting out some Oasis and quietly praying for tips because 5 teeth just fell out.

I’ll admit that as comical as it is, I have a bit of sympathy for the pathetic retard. He did it to himself, but I couldn’t imagine one of my boomer family members having to shuck and jive for tips from Europeans.

Save your money, folks. You don’t want to end up like Joe.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
My favorite thing about this whole ordeal is him talking about the prospect of future gigs that are going to pay significantly more while being so close to death.

Joe, you're 65 years old. A person your age should be enjoying the retired life. You should be in the audience enjoying the cruise, not on stage performing cover songs badly from your tablet.

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
What the fuck do you do on a cruise ship when you're the hired help and you're not working? Presumably they're not allowed to get drunk like the passengers but what else is there to do when you're trapped on there? Sounds fucking awful.
You sit in your little quarters and count the teeth you've lost since departing.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Joe won me over when I was someone who wasn’t me on Reddit was harassing him over text telling him to play me Wonderwall for 2 bucks and he said “sure, this one goes out to the weird gay guy at back drinking sherley temples alone”

Funniest thing any Cumia has said in about 25 years.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Did he not save or invest that $60k per year windfall from his brother over all those years?

Forget it. It’s a rhetorical question.
trumpcards.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I still can’t believe this is a real - what a dope! I remember a couple months ago Trump was trying to sell something stupid like NFT’s or trading cards and was having some special where you bought X amount of something and you got a framed small piece of the suit from his mug shot and claimed “this is very valuable and will be a great investment!” and the ad had to play a disclaimer at the end to not take this as investment advice and to invest wisely.

That disclaimer was needed because of people like Joe blowing their savings on Trump Junk.

Forum Clout
I almost can't believe the level of comedy so far. NOTHING has gone right for him on this trip, and there's so much more to come.

I'm hoping for some mystery/thriller aspects in the second act. Perhaps a suspicious death on board, or maybe something with light supernatural elements. JoeH starts hearing bumps and creaks in his decrepit cabin, and comes back to find his vitamin B bottle of sand knocked over. Is it poltergeist activity, or is he just losing his marbles? Who knows!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The teeth is the funniest/saddest part of all of this. He only did this for a paycheck. He's been so stressed he's grinding his teeth to the point of snapping a bridge post and a bunch of his teeth fell out all at once. He's going to have to pay more for dental work than he's even getting paid for the whole 4 months. And he's going to pay CASH.

Forum Clout
I still can’t believe this is a real - what a dope! I remember a couple months ago Trump was trying to sell something stupid like NFT’s or trading cards and was having some special where you bought X amount of something and you got a framed small piece of the suit from his mug shot and claimed “this is very valuable and will be a great investment!” and the ad had to play a disclaimer at the end to not take this as investment advice and to invest wisely.

That disclaimer was needed because of people like Joe blowing their savings on Trump Junk.
I heard a similar commercial on the radio around that time too. There was a bonus offer for people who bought 5k worth of the trading cards, they would be invited to a dinner with Trump.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I heard a similar commercial on the radio around that time too. There was a bonus offer for people who bought 5k worth of the trading cards, they would be invited to a dinner with Trump.
That’s the one! The more you bought of whatever it was got you stuff like dinner at mar-a-lago for a “very fun event” or something. The disclaimer at the end telling you this I shouldn’t be considered an investment after Trump telling you it’s a great investment reminded me of this:
IMG_3013.jpeg