• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe goes shopping and can't afford to feed his family - Biden is to blame!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Does Joe even know how to cook ? He doesn't strike me as someone who meal peps. Only prep he's taken is the pill kind....tskkk tskkk fuk yeah chipah!
1722199809891.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is hilarious: he thinks he's middle class.
Whats funny is he isnt one of those people on a unique diet that requires organic everything and pretentious ingredients so he needs to shop at a high end grocery store. He is shopping there just because its "italian" and there arent any blacks that shop there. Everything he buys could be found at walmart for a fraction of the price. Hes just being an idiot with his money. I bet he drives past at least 4 stores that are cheaper just to shop there. Biden has nothing to do with the fact these mom and pop businesses with a handful of locations cost more than nationwide stores. Its always been that way.

Forum Clout
There's a Shop Rite around the corner. He COULD shop there and save some bucks, but he doesn't.
He needs his social media followers to know he's "doing great" and only shops at higher-end establishments, because he can. Just like how he had to tell everyone all about his "upgrade" and "veteran's discount" at Borgata. Much like with his brother's pedophilia, gloating about it is Joe's real goal. He wants everyone to know how much he spends on his groceries. He was pretending to complain about the cost, but he was actually bragging about it.