• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe goes shopping and can't afford to feed his family - Biden is to blame!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Complaining about the prices of Uncle Giuseppe's (again)

142742.png

Pretzels, ginger ale and Heineken = necessities

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s almost like shutting down the global economy and printing money round the clock for a cold for years wasn’t a great idea.
We also went from an unemployment level greater than the Great Depression (15%, which conversely causes low inflation) then a crash back to 4% (which conversely causes high inflation)

The irony is is that a lot of the “Under Trump, XYZ was so much cheaper!” is only referring to that period of 2020 when the economy was wacked out over COVID. Shit was arguably just as expensive between 2016-2019 than it is now. And then shit that is more expensive like housing has nothing to do with Trump OR Biden.

Forum Clout
Typical Joe. He just pissed away a month's worth of groceries in Atlantic City, and now he's whimpering about not being able to afford whatever he wants whenever he wants it. He could shop somewhere cheaper, but he doesn't like that. He could cut back on the snacks, but he doesn't want that. He could get a job, but LOL. Easier to post about Joe Biden, as if Joe Biden controls pricing at upscale faggy supermarkets.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Why would you complain about the prices AFTER you paid them? Is this dumb fuck incapable of calculating value in his head as he shops? Would you not just go “oh I can get the same thing cheaper at another nearby supermarket I’ll just go there as well”? Stupid fucking dumb retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He makes no effort to save money by shopping at a higher volume store or not wasting money on 4 days in AC gambling. Then blames the government. Hard to feel sorry for him. I wonder if that will last him all month ( of course not) or if he will return in 2 weeks to spend the same amount. He is really bad with money.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Why would you complain about the prices AFTER you paid them? Is this dumb fuck incapable of calculating value in his head as he shops? Would you not just go “oh I can get the same thing cheaper at another nearby supermarket I’ll just go there as well”? Stupid fucking dumb retard.
He can't add up the prices. Idiots like Joe are the reason everything costs $xx.99