• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe, explaining on FB. How he didn't bomb. Performing with Blue Oyster Cult.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Over forty years playing music in the same place, and not a friend or colleague to be seen. No one wants to play, jam, or even noodle around with Showboat Joe, the big fat glory hog. Everyone saw what happened with BOC. Joe, gifted with an opportunity to jam with a real, actual band, immediately stomped all over the song and waddled around like a retard, and made a complete ass of himself, as usual. Every one of his bands failed and failed quickly, and now he's reduced to playing along with a fucking iPad. He has no local following, not even a regular crew of fellow flunkies.
What was it that made his fake bono leave,? I remember he was pissy about that. Joe kinda screwed himself because nobody wants to play with him and he will never join someone else's band because he has to be in complete control or he's not happy

Forum Clout
What was it that made his fake bono leave,? I remember he was pissy about that. Joe kinda screwed himself because nobody wants to play with him and he will never join someone else's band because he has to be in complete control or he's not happy
He's a showboat. He was doing it during that Neil Diamond tribute band thing too. Waddling around, playing guitar hero, begging everyone to notice him. Everyone hates guys like that.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
2U was run by Brother Joe Entertainment, with military precision as Joe is a veteran and father of "four". I guess Gene Marchello (fake Bono) couldn't fawkin deal with that type of operation so Joe told him to hit the bricks.

Edit: autocorrect put Bobo instead of Bono awlroight

lowend73

Forum Clout
2U was run by Brother Joe Entertainment, with military precision as Joe is a veteran and father of "four". I guess Gene Marchello (fake Bono) couldn't fawkin deal with that type of operation so Joe told him to hit the bricks.

You might be onto something, maybe some spoken word by Bobo with acoustic guitar by Joe

And the unsung hero, that Loop pedal

Jizz

Forum Clout

gene and brother joe were amazing together, I'll never understand why great musicians can't just get along.
gene.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
For a guy who's been doing it 45 years, he's absolute shit. Just listed to his Star spangled banner, it's garbage
I don't know that he 'bombed' as much as - like he always does - turned this into a major life accomplishment that happened because he is a true pro at the guitar. Instead of just saying 'something really cool happened today' he turned it into 'I'm tellin ya! I could been a contender' and driving home believed in his heart of hearts, and maybe even said out loud to Carole in the car that he is just as good as those guys and could be the lead guitarist for a 'real' rock and roll band.

Here's what Joe needs to realize. He's a good guitar player. Maybe even a really good guitar player. But if you visit the Jeresey Shore during the summer you realize there are thousands upon thousands of really, really, REALLY good guitar players in the world and they all play in cover bands and make open mic nights somewhat interesting. Every concert by The Foo Fighters or Green Day, they randomly manage to pluck a really, really good guitar player from the audience to play a song.

However, what Joe does not realize or is willing to admit is, the gulf between really, really, REALLY good and playing guitar in Aerosmith, or even Blue Oyster Cult is ENORMOUS. Yet Joe, after playing one song with people he has known since his teen age years, believes he is on par with these professionals.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don't know that he 'bombed' as much as - like he always does - turned this into a major life accomplishment that happened because he is a true pro at the guitar. Instead of just saying 'something really cool happened today' he turned it into 'I'm tellin ya! I could been a contender' and driving home believed in his heart of hearts, and maybe even said out loud to Carole in the car that he is just as good as those guys and could be the lead guitarist for a 'real' rock and roll band.

Here's what Joe needs to realize. He's a good guitar player. Maybe even a really good guitar player. But if you visit the Jeresey Shore during the summer you realize there are thousands upon thousands of really, really, REALLY good guitar players in the world and they all play in cover bands and make open mic nights somewhat interesting. Every concert by The Foo Fighters or Green Day, they randomly manage to pluck a really, really good guitar player from the audience to play a song.

However, what Joe does not realize or is willing to admit is, the gulf between really, really, REALLY good and playing guitar in Aerosmith, or even Blue Oyster Cult is ENORMOUS. Yet Joe, after playing one song with people he has known since his teen age years, believes he is on par with these professionals.

It’s not even about being good, it’s an impossible to quantify X factor, some have “it” and most, including Joe, do not.

lowend73

Forum Clout
REMINDER: This guy bragged that his wife is a squirter :sick:
View attachment 168297
I used to work the parts counter at a Harley Davidson dealership. Would you all believe me when I say there are thousands of Joe Cumias on motorcycles? I have a Harley and steer clear when I see one of these yokels. The conversation is either "Sport Bikes are crap" "Sportsters are for girls" and 'F/N and liberals are ruining everything"

lowend73

Forum Clout
Some of the sportsters are PFG if you ask me.

Reminder that Joseph Cumia can’t afford a Harley so he rides a Honda or some shit. There’s a picture of him and the Hag on one of those boomer type bikes lol
You can really do some engine work and it will outrun most Harleys. Plus, they look pretty cool if you decide to chop it up

Sounds like Anthony didn't want to cough up the cash for a Harley