Joe Cumias DD214

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
@NortheastPhilly break this slave nigger shit down please
I was in the Delayed Entry Program for 4 months because I told them I wanted to finish working my summer job before I went in. Its literally nothing. Once a month I had to show up just so they could make sure I was alive and wasnt gonna change my mind and ruin their quota. At any point during that time I couldve backed out, you arent even in the military until you step foot on the bus.

But according to the document he was only in it for a month and then went to actual basic training, and then to a real duty station but only for a few months and did jump school.
I guess pretty early on he got caught siphoning that gas and they got rid of him quickly. When you’ve been in since breakfast you dont get any benefit of the doubt

Ruizing

Brotherman
seems like the US military spent a lot of money training him to be a comm operator, mechanic, how to jump out of planes and he was out in less than a year? i have a friend who was in the 82nd and was kicked out after almost 2 years for getting a couple duis and showing up drunk and late. he doesn't even consider himself a veteran and is ashamed of himself for what happened.

RDyou7z.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
seems like the US military spent a lot of money training him to be a comm operator, mechanic, how to jump out of planes and he was out in less than a year? i have a friend who was in the 82nd and was kicked out after almost 2 years for getting a couple duis and showing up drunk and late. he doesn't even consider himself a veteran and is ashamed of himself for what happened.

RDyou7z.png
Ribs that you think Joseph Cumia has any sense of shame.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Apparently the delayed entry program doesn't even count as military service. It's basically for people who are deciding if they wanna join
Delayed Entry Program is when you’re at home waiting for them to send you to boot camp for whatever reason. Usually it’s waiting for a school slot to open up, but they don’t just slap you on a plane as soon as you sign the papers
I don't see 82nd airborne on here either

Nevermind I see it but I don't think it counts as service
It was his only actual duty station, everything else before it was training. And he was only there for 3 months.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Delayed Entry Program is when you’re at home waiting for them to send you to boot camp for whatever reason. Usually it’s waiting for a school slot to open up, but they don’t just slap you on a plane as soon as you sign the papers

It was his only actual duty station, everything else before it was training. And he was only there for 3 months.
Can someone let Redbar know? 😉 it’s always a good addition to the Cumia Lore.