Joe Cumia continues to deface his daughter’s FB

bumbum8

It died on the vine
View attachment 77075
rVPYXyf.jpg

ebmjk5c2h2421.jpg
I don't know what's funnier, Joe in Air Boomers with his bow legs, or Anth with the ammo on the floor. Imagine him sprinkling them there for the bit.
If Joe tried to fire that thing he'd die from the kick. I can't imagine he's brave enough to actually try.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I wish I could be there to see the look on the cow's face when Layla brings home one of these fine upstanding gentlemen home to meet her dad
I used to root for Layla and want the exact same thing. After a lot of thought, I landed on the conclusion that anyone affiliated with Warren Costello (my arch nemesis) in any way is my enemy. So now I hope Joe destroys her future with this Facebook bullshit and she never gets into a decent school or a job.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I don't know what's funnier, Joe in Air Boomers with his bow legs, or Anth with the ammo on the floor. Imagine him sprinkling them there for the bit.
If Joe tried to fire that thing he'd die from the kick. I can't imagine he's brave enough to actually try.
That's literally the most pointless gun you could own. When the fuck would you ever be able to use it? If you desperately want to shoot a giant rifle so bad, rent one at a gun range. It's not like you're ever going to need to have that stupid fucking thing handy.

It's like with the guitars. He buys them so he can hold them while he looks in the mirror and take pictures so he can pretend he's something other than a stupid fucking cow. "I'm a sniper! Moo! I'm The Edge! Moo!" Fuck off.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That's literally the most pointless gun you could own. When the fuck would you ever be able to use it? If you desperately want to shoot a giant rifle so bad, rent one at a gun range. It's not like you're ever going to need to have that stupid fucking thing handy.

It's like with the guitars. He buys them so he can hold them while he looks in the mirror and take pictures so he can pretend he's something other than a stupid fucking cow. "I'm a sniper! Moo! I'm The Edge! Moo!" Fuck off.
Thats Ants 50cal. Joe is just posing with it.

hqdefault.jpg

images

tumblr_okvapmqeZm1sxmwwho8_400.jpg