Joe brouette is an embarrassing douche

G

This man deserves to be mocked
Screenshot-20240603-204018-Chrome.jpg

Wow, a literal mulatta crack whore is encouraging a forum comprised mostly of White men to make fun of a salt of the earth, married, working class White man with a family because he supports monogamy.

The fucking irony. 🤦🏿‍♀️
This is how a country falls, folks.

IMG_2080.jpeg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I realize I'm in the minority here, but I'm saying again these people should be left alone.

His ex-wife takes good care of the daughter and she doesn't respond to trolls.

"Leave it alone."
I agree they should be left alone, but they're also funny and remind me of my white trash relatives/neighbors who are fun to have a loff at. Just because my neighbor tells me how great the last Dokken show was doesn't mean I'm going to go TP his house. Also, nobody should use social media and post this shit where any random ex-fan of a shitty radio show can see it.

I agree they should be left alone, but they're also funny and remind me of my white trash relatives/neighbors who are fun to have a loff at. Just because my neighbor tells me how great the last Dokken show was doesn't mean I'm going to go TP his house. Also, nobody should use social media and post this shit where any random ex-fan of a shitty radio show can see it.

They don't need threads and posts here to point and laugh at... and potentially have the psychos who are now "guest" here fuck with them.

She is protecting her daughter from Fatso. That should be enough to leave her alone.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
They don't need threads and posts here to point and laugh at... and potentially have the psychos who are now "guest" here fuck with them.

She is protecting her daughter from Fatso. That should be enough to leave her alone.
This is a bit, right? You’re doing the Dan, “we don’t fuck with women here” thing and I fell for it. Good one.

G

Isn’t it obvious?
Adrienne makes bam seethe, like white girls always do.
She is a caring mother of 4, always looking for side hustles to provide, and took her kids away from an abusive father. Everything kamala wishes she was.
This is her cope.

IMG_2081.jpeg

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'

I agree to an extent, but anyone who's serious about protecting their kids shouldn't have them on social media to begin with, especially if any random person can access it. The adults have no excuse and are fair game to laugh at. And I've never contacted any of them, including Patso, but their public posts are up for mockery like anyone else's.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I agree to an extent, but anyone who's serious about protecting their kids shouldn't have them on social media to begin with, especially if any random person can access it. The adults have no excuse and are fair game to laugh at. And I've never contacted any of them, including Patso, but their public posts are up for mockery like anyone else's.
Bingo.