• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's live in trans girlfriend is Princess Alena

2chapos

Forum Clout
Pathetic.
lux3ie3ouvvz.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I hate to reiterate this point but it’s annoying when a tranny has a bigger dick than me. The only tranny I ever worked with was 6 foot 3. I’d be in the NBA if I was that tall.
I can't imagine how fucking weird it would be dating a woman taller than me. This thing is substantially taller than Jim. He has to realize what a fucking spectacle the pair of them are. My one ex had these boots that made her the same height as me and it made me want to honor kill her.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I can't imagine how fucking weird it would be dating a woman taller than me. This thing is substantially taller than Jim. He has to realize what a fucking spectacle the pair of them are. My one ex had these boots that made her the same height as me and it made me want to honor kill her.
I like tall girls and my favorite ex was almost my height but it did annoy me when she wore high heels. Being 6 foot 0 does help.