Jimmy The Worm Returns

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5019.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Fuck those guys for listening. Jimmy doesn’t tell jokes and doesn’t have opinions on anything. There’s no point for him to be on radio other than to provide background noise.
Not only does he not have any opinions or jokes, he doesn’t even have any idea what’s been going on in pop culture for 30 years and the same can be said for his music choices. Sam is far from a great radio host but at the same time he’s gotta work with a complete zero of person. Sam at least keeps up with what’s going on / what’s trending while Norton lives under a rock.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Jimmy’s allegiance to Fox, is mind numbing stupid. 1st chance they get some of those hosts and some of the viewers would love nothing more than make sure your she man wife is hung by her mule
It’s all he’s got left - the Guttfeld show is his only tv appearances. Just think, at one time he was doing spots on Jay Leno’s tonight show when it was being seen by 6-8 million people a night. Now he would be lucky if Tubi gave him a comedy special.

HeyItsVos

It’s all he’s got left - the Guttfeld show is his only tv appearances. Just think, at one time he was doing spots on Jay Leno’s tonight show when it was being seen by 6-8 million people a night. Now he would be lucky if Tubi gave him a comedy special.
Part of that is a sign of the times though too, right? Isn’t Gutfeld technically the highest rated late night show now?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Part of that is a sign of the times though too, right? Isn’t Gutfeld technically the highest rated late night show now?
Yes but that isn’t saying much compared to Fallon / Kimmel / Colbert. Even at the end of the Letterman Leno days Dave would get 4.5-5 million while Jay would get 6-8 on average. Colbert gets a little over 3 million and he’s called “number 1” in late night.

HeyItsVos

Yes but that isn’t saying much compared to Fallon / Kimmel / Colbert. Even at the end of the Letterman Leno days Dave would get 4.5-5 million while Jay would get 6-8 on average. Colbert gets a little over 3 million and he’s called “number 1” in late night.
Hello exactly!

There’s just no show to get that kind of exposure on anymore.

Jim would be a full on maga type if he didn't think it would blow up any chance of work. He's extremely stupid and ignorant.

He's never going to bad mouth trump as he has a vague connection with Don jr and Trump did his UFC podcast and met his wife. Old man Trump likes them tall and probably didn't twig it's a man.
Is that what you were told to think? It's ignorant to not want war with Russia? Half a million dead and millions of families displaced because of you. Millions of homes destroyed. But that's OK as long as it doesn't affect a rich asshole like you.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hello exactly!

There’s just no show to get that kind of exposure on anymore.
But even then - that audience seems to be old conservatives that might be falling asleep during whoever is on before Greg Guttfeld. That was always the joke from Conan about how he got ratings was because people fell asleep watching Leno. I would say the majority of Guttfeld’s viewers are sleeping

Is that what you were told to think? It's ignorant to not want war with Russia? Half a million dead and millions of families displaced because of you. Millions of homes destroyed. But that's OK as long as it doesn't affect a rich asshole like you.
Jim only has political views on "free speech" and media lines. I doubt he brings up Ukraine as his wife would know far more about the situation even those she's a mentally ill 20 something and would educate him with a swift right hand

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I get Jims perspective. Trump going to jail or not doesn’t affect his taxes or life. But he does live in America and is presumably going to vote in 2024. One of the candidates for 2024, specifically the one he’s voting for, is on trial and could potentially go to jail. So yes that should have some impact on you Jim. But what he’s really saying is he wants to stick his fingers in his ears and not hear that the guy who’s ass he’s kissing is a degenerate scumbag.

If Biden were on trial we would hear for months about “Yeaaah i dont know man he’s an ok president but i dont think i could vote for someone on trial you know?”

He always takes this route with people who he thinks can give him opportunities. Remember how he ignored or defended Louis CK’s jerk off gossip? Until it all came out and then he dumped his ass to the wolves. Look at how he defended Anthony for years. He only stopped because he had nothing to offer him. Once Trump is dead or shitting himself in a wheelchair Norton will promptly abandon him. “He was a criminal!”

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I get Jims perspective. Trump going to jail or not doesn’t affect his taxes or life. But he does live in America and is presumably going to vote in 2024. One of the candidates for 2024, specifically the one he’s voting for, is on trial and could potentially go to jail. So yes that should have some impact on you Jim. But what he’s really saying is he wants to stick his fingers in his ears and not hear that the guy who’s ass he’s kissing is a degenerate scumbag.

If Biden were on trial we would hear for months about “Yeaaah i dont know man he’s an ok president but i dont think i could vote for someone on trial you know?”

He always takes this route with people who he thinks can give him opportunities. Remember how he ignored or defended Louis CK’s jerk off gossip? Until it all came out and then he dumped his ass to the wolves. Look at how he defended Anthony for years. He only stopped because he had nothing to offer him. Once Trump is dead or shitting himself in a wheelchair Norton will promptly abandon him. “He was a criminal!”
Trump wouldn’t toss water on Jimmy if he was on fire, same goes for Ant. To him there are marks, means of money. Nice selling out James.
For someone who has been very socially liberal, Jimmy really doesn’t get that his life style isn’t going to be allowed in 2025 maybe if Trump gets back on

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

It's sad that Letterman and Ferguson wasn't that long ago, and the late night market for you lads has become utter shit.

When you got Corden? Fucking hell, I felt sorry for you. No one in Europe likes him.