• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Stewartson loses first defamation suit by not contesting; allegedly scams donors.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The thing I don't understand about these people is that they work so hard at grifting and don't even get that much. $75,000 plus $7,000 and it was probably more than a year of grifting. Just get a fucking job. Jim Stewartson looks like he's in his 50s. He should be able to make $82,000 in a year or less. Instead he spends years and countless hours xeeting about conspiracy theories and making Go Fund Me campaigns. This is the company Pat keeps.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The thing I don't understand about these people is that they work so hard at grifting and don't even get that much. $75,000 plus $7,000 and it was probably more than a year of grifting. Just get a fucking job. Jim Stewartson looks like he's in his 50s. He should be able to make $82,000 in a year or less. Instead he spends years and countless hours xeeting about conspiracy theories and making Go Fund Me campaigns. This is the company Pat keeps.
All the conspiracies and false accusations are just to take the attention off of their hand stealing from the pockets of their followers. " Hey look, a nazi!" while asking for donations for a lolsuit that never stood a chance. Obviously the majority of that money never gets used on legal funds and just goes into their pocket. Then come up with another crazy false scenario to keep them distracted from the legal loss. Rinse and repeat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
IMG_2032.jpeg

Sounds like Pat!
IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2034.jpeg

IMG_2035.jpeg

Jim will just block and ignore anyone who questions where the 75k went

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

They couldn't hold a real job and anything they could get, like rick said is beneath them. They could work up to something like assistant manager at a best buy. but that would take 3-5 years of actually working. Which they can't do.

Imagine trying to work with Jackie at a tech company. I've worked with plenty of those people that can pass interviews but know nothing. They last 6 months at beat. Unless you work public sector tech jobs are ruthless about firing and layoffs.

From what ive seen she maybe has Jr pen testing skills. She would never start as a Jr anywhere though.

So it's lack of awareness of their skill level combined with pride. Same with patso

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Imagine trying to work with Jackie at a tech company. I've worked with plenty of those people that can pass interviews but know nothing. They last 6 months at beat. Unless you work public sector tech jobs are ruthless about firing and layoffs.
also that she would create drama/chaos in the office and make the place a miserable place to work. Always in the HR office stirring shit up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They couldn't hold a real job and anything they could get, like rick said is beneath them. They could work up to something Like assistant manager at a best but but that would take 3-5 years of actually working. Which they can't do.

Imagine trying to work with Jackie at a tech company. I've worked with plenty of those people that can pass interviews but know nothing. They last 6 mon about. Unless you work public sector tech jobs are ruthless about firing and layoffs.

From what ive seen she maybe has Jr pen testing skills. She would never start as a Jr anywhere though.

So it's lack of awareness of their skill level combined with pride. Sam with patso
That is the major part of it - they seen themselves as elite individuals that are a big deal and everyone they don’t see on their level is beneath them. They have nothing but disgust for working people and I’m sure Jackie treats any food service person like shit. Pat believes he’s a special creative and could never bring himself to working a regular job.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jackie's busy Petterjansing folx on xitter again. This account from 2009 could be a deep undercover brotherman and Josh Moon is an admin here (or at least colluding w/ quasi). A+ detective work as always, Jax. 🤡

View attachment 173349

View attachment 173354
She’s obsessed with us because we all laughed at her empty threats and called her fat and ugly. It drives her nuts nobody cares

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
also that she would create drama/chaos in the office and make the place a miserable place to work. Always in the HR office stirring shit up.
People like her and Pat would be cancer to any office team. Forever causing trouble, being a pain in the ass, talking shit about people to other team mates, and crying to HR with “IM TELLING, YOURE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!” Behavior.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
People like her and Pat would be cancer to any office team. Forever causing trouble, being a pain in the ass, talking shit about people to other team mates, and crying to HR with “IM TELLING, YOURE IN BIG TROUBLE NOW!” Behavior.
They would be the only "happy" person in the office and eventually the good/talented employees would find jobs elsewhere. A once productive office comes grinding to a halt and falls apart.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
They would be the only "happy" person in the office and eventually the good/talented employees would find jobs elsewhere. A once productive office comes grinding to a halt and falls apart.
I’ve seen it happen, they usually end up getting sent to other departments because nobody wants to work with them before they can find enough documented reasons to fire them.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
That’s what I think, just pander and pretend to care for eventual profit and or personal gain.
That's 100% Jackie's grift. She's latched onto Pig and made the stlakers and SWATTing a cause celebre she hopes to ride to fame or at least repair her ruined reputation.

Problem is, aside from maybe a dozen Sci-fi dorks, nobody cares about Pat.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He's part of Jackie's Snack Pack. Along with Heidi Cuda aka Bette Dangerous (who organized Jim's gofundme) and that HiFi hipster queer who follows boomia around on new accounts that are constantly being banned.
They stream drunk/on other substances which isn’t something I’ve seen ever in a political stream (maybe the Chapo people do it sometimes but I don’t watch them ever). HiFi openly smokes weed and drinks during their psychosis sessions.

What I’m saying is, I don’t agree with them politically and think they’re scammers, but they’re also innovators and deserve recognition for that.