• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton’s worst lie

Forum Clout
Is that he has a secret hard drive at the bank with contents on it he can’t discuss. BABY BOY.
It’s probably photos of him deep dicking these slob sister of Slobbo!
0BD49211-EAE9-430F-9A0F-8DB14D8B820C.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That video is hilarious - easily the second funniest thing he's ever done. I would have gladly sent Princess Alpha $1,000 if Norton decided to end it right there.

I'm not sure what he was expecting. If the basis of your "relationship" with someone is paying them to stroke their 14 incher on the internet, then one would assume that's how they make a living and you're not the only one paying. The fact that he thought that Princess Alpha was going to give up fucking people in the arse for money and settle down with an old, lonely worm is beyond insanity.

I remember him once complaining that a hooker wouldn’t occasionally call him to see what was up to have a normal conversation.