• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton’s worst lie

Forum Clout
Jimmy has had many, many low points, but pretending that his creepy he/she prostitute was his "girlfriend" was violently cringeworthy. He was just simping out all over the place, then acted like taking anti-HIV drugs was just a normal thing everyone does. Highly disturbing.
This is the objectively correct answer. Regardless of all the memes and shit about it, I feel like on a fundamental level it goes underappreciated how unbelievable fucking pathetic that entire saga was.

Forum Clout
This is the objectively correct answer. Regardless of all the memes and shit about it, I feel like on a fundamental level it goes underappreciated how unbelievable fucking pathetic that entire saga was.
Either Jimmy genuinely believed he was in a real love relationship with a tranny prostitute, or the added humiliation of openly telling everyone in earshot that he was taking raw tranny loads up the ass was part of the fantasy he was paying her for. The first possibility is pitiful beyond belief, and the second is genuinely disturbing depravity. Given Jimmy's lengthy history of patronizing sex workers, it seems really difficult to believe that he seriously thought that he/she prostitute "loved" him and they were in a real relationship. Then again, he was living in a world of stunted, wanton perversity for decades and decades, so who really knows?

Forum Clout
Either Jimmy genuinely believed he was in a real love relationship with a tranny prostitute, or the added humiliation of openly telling everyone in earshot that he was taking raw tranny loads up the ass was part of the fantasy he was paying her for. The first possibility is pitiful beyond belief, and the second is genuinely disturbing depravity. Given Jimmy's lengthy history of patronizing sex workers, it seems really difficult to believe that he seriously thought that he/she prostitute "loved" him and they were in a real relationship. Then again, he was living in a world of stunted, wanton perversity for decades and decades, so who really knows?
He absofuckinglutley thought it was real, genuine love. Recall how many derranged spergouts he had about getting dates, or "even getting one of you cunts to go to lunch with me!". He's mentally like a 15 year old, he went out on paid for a few dates and assumed that was his girlfriend now. The "she fucked up and talked to someone she wasn't supposed to", other clients to be sure, and doubt started creeping into his liver spotted head.

He tried to keep it going from there, but he clearly thought he finally landed him a true and honest boyfriend free girl for a while there.

Forum Clout
He absofuckinglutley thought it was real, genuine love. Recall how many derranged spergouts he had about getting dates, or "even getting one of you cunts to go to lunch with me!". He's mentally like a 15 year old, he went out on paid for a few dates and assumed that was his girlfriend now. The "she fucked up and talked to someone she wasn't supposed to", other clients to be sure, and doubt started creeping into his liver spotted head.

He tried to keep it going from there, but he clearly thought he finally landed him a true and honest boyfriend free girl for a while there.
And that video where he was blubbering and sobbing like the emotionally and developmentally stunted weirdo he is. It's just so pathetic and funny how Norton thought he'd finally found "true love" with a Scandinavian tranny prostitute who pounded his rectum into oblivion. It's why I always considered the possibility that it was all part of his depraved, twisted fantasy scenarios, like how he wants Kiss to throw him down the stairs, then "care for him" after. But nothing's really out of the realm of possibility with that pervert.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
And that video where he was blubbering and sobbing like the emotionally and developmentally stunted weirdo he is. It's just so pathetic and funny how Norton thought he'd finally found "true love" with a Scandinavian tranny prostitute who pounded his rectum into oblivion. It's why I always considered the possibility that it was all part of his depraved, twisted fantasy scenarios, like how he wants Kiss to throw him down the stairs, then "care for him" after. But nothing's really out of the realm of possibility with that pervert.
That video is hilarious - easily the second funniest thing he's ever done. I would have gladly sent Princess Alpha $1,000 if Norton decided to end it right there.

I'm not sure what he was expecting. If the basis of your "relationship" with someone is paying them to stroke their 14 incher on the internet, then one would assume that's how they make a living and you're not the only one paying. The fact that he thought that Princess Alpha was going to give up fucking people in the arse for money and settle down with an old, lonely worm is beyond insanity.