• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Anyone remember "crinkle crinkle"?

How did Jum Norrr-tonne really think that the industry was sleeping on him in his earlier career? Your signature bit was talking about the sound a bag made while an 8 year old boy kept his feet in it (to hide said feet from being seeing outside a bathroom stall in a public bathroom) and performed oral sex on you.

Norton, you are a vile person and you deserve your loneliness and failure.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Heard him the other day for the first time in years on WATP. He was still endearing but doing the same tranny jokes.

I have a hard time hating the guy. It's not like he's on social media 24/7 ranting about the stalkers and haters. He gave me a couple of chuckles and was gracious to the other guys.

G

His celebrity obsession was sickening. Mr. Tough Guy turns into a prissy little taskmaster when he hears Mario Cantone is doing OutQ, and Norton has an unsigned photo of them from the Tonight Show in 2006. Faggot.

Remember how he wouldn't let Opie take his precious photos because he got one slightly wrong years ago? I would have wadded up his Clockwork Orange poster and pissed on it. The fuck's he gonna do? Tell Kenny to get ya?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
His celebrity obsession was sickening. Mr. Tough Guy turns into a prissy little taskmaster when he hears Mario Cantone is doing OutQ, and Norton has an unsigned photo of them from the Tonight Show in 2006. Faggot.

Remember how he wouldn't let Opie take his precious photos because he got one slightly wrong years ago? I would have wadded up his Clockwork Orange poster and pissed on it. The fuck's he gonna do? Tell Kenny to get ya?
Mr Comic Genius who is literally too stupid to book his own shows or travel. Jim and Tranth have a fetish for emptying their pockets to kikes.

G

Mr Comic Genius who is literally too stupid to book his own shows or travel. Jim and Tranth have a fetish for emptying their pockets to kikes.
And he wondered why all of his peers blew by him. Because they weren't content to do half-sold weekends at Freddy's Giggle Hut, located in a shopping mall in Little Rock, Arkansas.