• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Jim Norton sucks - the only funny thing he’s ever done is having Ozzy leave his stupid birthday books in the studio. Nice gift, stupid.
I've said this before, this was opies best work ever. The way he hung the camera on his stupid 65 pounds of books while snickering
Then moving to Jimmy and seeing his absolute embarrassment was so good. If this jag off could do something like this once a month he'd be popular again

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Jim Norton sucks - the only funny thing he’s ever done is having Ozzy leave his stupid birthday books in the studio. Nice gift, stupid.
1660852383512.png

Forum Clout
"Know what I love? Huge meaty clits! Man, huge flapping pussies just make me ooze clear stuff! I LOVE that! I'm in AA!" babbled the slug-like comedian, as the small crowd at the Laff Hut murmured uncomfortably. "Oh, that joke bombed. That's what working comics plying the trade call it when a crowd isn't sophisticated enough to get the joke". The ugly troll then began to joke about pedophilia in a peculiar, childish voice, as the audience looked on confusedly. "You guys probably didn't get that one, you have to spend decades hanging around with comedians to really appreciate true humor. Good night, everybody!".

"Ladies and gentlemen, Jim Norton!"