• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton on yesterdays TACS

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Tony two strokes telling jimmy to get on the T

hpndumu.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He ate egg whites for years only to become fat?🤡
No chance. Norton was known to fly to California to specifically eat at his favorite sushi joint. To the point where he once told his agent to book him as many gigs in California on talk shows and comedy shows as possible so that he would have sushi. Most likely Norton ate sparsely and rarely worked out. He never had the body of someone who exercised. Guys on the show used to call him 'skinny fat'.

Someone who diets and exercises often will have good muscle within a year. When I was in college our coaches put everyone on nutrition plans. Within one month I could literally feel new muscle head to toe. We had a kid on our team who was a giant fat mess, like 6'6" and 300lbs, who had tons of muscle underneath the fat because he still worked out.

Did Norton ever look like someone who worked out? He had the muscle definition of a bulimic. Once he was off his diet his weight blew up because he was never exercising anyways.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
No chance. Norton was known to fly to California to specifically eat at his favorite sushi joint. To the point where he once told his agent to book him as many gigs in California on talk shows and comedy shows as possible so that he would have sushi. Most likely Norton ate sparsely and rarely worked out. He never had the body of someone who exercised. Guys on the show used to call him 'skinny fat'.

Someone who diets and exercises often will have good muscle within a year. When I was in college our coaches put everyone on nutrition plans. Within one month I could literally feel new muscle head to toe. We had a kid on our team who was a giant fat mess, like 6'6" and 300lbs, who had tons of muscle underneath the fat because he still worked out.

Did Norton ever look like someone who worked out? He had the muscle definition of a bulimic. Once he was off his diet his weight blew up because he was never exercising anyways.
So what you're saying is that Jim is a fat, undisciplined, tranny loving slob.

Forum Clout

I can't find the proof but I swear on the show it came up he had gotten a female personal trainer and gotten his balls broken over it. He was doing a women's workout routine.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You can get away with the bird diet (plus semen) Nortons been on in your 50s and be slim fat like he was, but now he's approaching 60 and the weight starts creeping up if you don't put real work in. They both look atrocious.
He's almost certainly abandoned his diet relatively recently, COVID lockdown was likely the final straw. He only lost weight because he ate like a hermit monk for years and it's clear he hated every second of it.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Someone who diets and exercises often will have good muscle within a year.
Being fag's advocate: This only applies if you are young. Jim was 35-40 when started it. Sure, after years of going to the gym daily, he should be in a way better form. Especially considering that he is rich. Colin had a joke about this but I can't remember.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I use Norton and Bob Kelly as motivation. Just got back from an 11 mile run and was struggling for a bit. I thought about these fat cunts and kept going.