• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton on yesterdays TACS

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
eznEOwO.jpeg

Hes lookin pretty fat

Forum Clout
eznEOwO.jpeg

Hes lookin pretty fat
There's Nana, all resplendent in his dual shirts, not knowing what to do with his fingers, with that spastic fake-happy faggot look on his dying face. And Jimmy, who's really packing on the excess tonnage these days. Perhaps he scored a movie role as an amorphous blob of indeterminate sexuality and he's just getting into character. Man, these two have really, really fallen hard.

G

There's Nana, all resplendent in his dual shirts, not knowing what to do with his fingers, with that spastic fake-happy faggot look on his dying face. And Jimmy, who's really packing on the excess tonnage these days. Perhaps he scored a movie role as an amorphous blob of indeterminate sexuality and he's just getting into character. Man, these two have really, really fallen hard.
I hope some faggot behind the scenes switched fat worms coffee with a jack and coke.

Forum Clout
I hope some faggot behind the scenes switched fat worms coffee with a jack and coke.
Just two closeted gay men shooting the shit about how not gay they are, even though it couldn't possibly be any more obvious to everyone else. You can almost hear Nana lisping and mincing in that pic, as he strikes that oh-so-dainty bottom queen pose. And as far as Jimmy is concerned, it's common knowledge that his rectum doesn't even function properly anymore.

G

Just two closeted gay men shooting the shit about how not gay they are, even though it couldn't possibly be any more obvious to everyone else. You can almost hear Nana lisping and mincing in that pic, as he strikes that oh-so-dainty bottom queen pose. And as far as Jimmy is concerned, it's common knowledge that his rectum doesn't even function properly anymore.
This is what the count was wearing underneath

Attachments

• 018AEFCA-DF53-4178-AF20-1616CD894B02.jpeg
    018AEFCA-DF53-4178-AF20-1616CD894B02.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 1
Forum Clout
LMAO so you do see the same predatory thing in Jimmy's eyes that I do...thought I was alone.
Perhaps Jimmy is sexually astute enough to ascertain that he's the alpha male top in the room, and he's just asserting his dominance. Meanwhile, a drunk, oblivious Nana is giggling like a girl and waving his arms around like he's on Broadway.