• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton is the worst host I've ever seen

G

This is the longest I've ever watched something from Jim and Sam. Has Norton been this bad the whole time?

They have Nick Mullen and Adam Friedland on. Nick and Adam are funny, Sam is tolerable, and Jim is a black hole of entertainment. He mostly blinks, sometimes laughs and often interjects with his own unfunny line or idiotic question. Clearly doesn't get at least half of the jokes. After a story involving shit is told, Jim proceeds to ask a shit question constantly, trying to bring it back to a topic he's aroused by. Everyone is visibly annoyed when he keeps doing it.

[MEDIA=youtube]3SGb5SZHBqw[/MEDIA]

G

5E48347F-D9C5-4580-ACCF-85947ADF01C0.gif

Barnaby Jones

Rock & Rye
Forum Clout
He doesn't exactly have a ton to work with. He's with a guy who spergs about wrestling every five minutes while clearly having no interest in it. Also seeing his career spin slowly down the drain must be exhausting. The poor dude was making ringtones to sell at one point not too long ago, he's both desperate and completely lacks any connection with the changing times.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
You mean the effort of him only being there 3-4 days on average. Or how when he was there the first 90 minutes he didn't say anything because he was writing two shitty books. Granted he made less money, but potato flakes, hat with gutters , toe triggers, Frederica bimmel, Susan Smith, lacey Peterson, abortion aids puddle.

His "funniest" character "ted" he stopped doing because it hurt his baby boy throat.
Oh wow, I didn't know all that shit. That just makes his whining and backstabbing that more despicable.

All that said, just to contradict myself, he did actually put in more effort then, but just by comparison.
I'd say the highlight clips like the Lady Di stuff was at least listenable, it didn't make you want to slit your wrists like the 'good' stuff J&S puts out for free now.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Genuine fans of Jim & Sam (They do exist). Call him out on his laziness. If he could get away with not even winging it. He would.