• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim is still doing the Chip Podcast

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What if she got faulty eggs?
She gotta nice titties and ass, and if she want's to show them off, let her do so.
Stop being a moralfag and just let me fap
You're like a drug user who only cares about his next high instead of the trafficking and corruption caused by the drug cartels, not to mention the fueling of terrorism and added risk of fentanyl tainted product. So long as you get yours fuck everyone else, right?

No seriously I apologize for putting morality into your fap session, Wyzz. I was wrong.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
The podcast always sucked. Jim doesn’t even get why chip was funny in the first place. He was mocking stupid Marion and stupid Opie and their stupid propensity for interruption.

Now he just talks like a nigger
There was a clip here a while back. Jim was talking to Bob Kelly and he directly said that Chip had nothing to do with Opie. I know that when Jim started being a passive-aggressive little bitch he used it as an Opie thing, but that's not how it started. Get your Jim Norton lore right, fuckface. There will be a test.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
There was a clip here a while back. Jim was talking to Bob Kelly and he directly said that Chip had nothing to do with Opie. I know that when Jim started being a passive-aggressive little bitch he used it as an Opie thing, but that's not how it started. Get your Jim Norton lore right, fuckface. There will be a test.
It was a jerky boys impression he stole to annoy his "girlfriend"

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It was a jerky boys impression he stole to annoy his "girlfriend"
It was a way to say the first lame joke that came to his mind and bomb without actually bombing.

Baby boy wanted to have his cake and eat it so he invented a fucking character to try and turn something embarrassing but real into the umpteenth hack bit. All the claims of "it's Opie!" or "Jerky Boys!" always struck me as cope, Chip is 100% Jim. Just another manifestation of the Worm's phoniness and crippling lack of self-confidence.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It was a way to say the first lame joke that came to his mind and bomb without actually bombing.

Baby boy wanted to have his cake and eat it so he invented a fucking character to try and turn something embarrassing but real into the umpteenth hack bit. All the claims of "it's Opie!" or "Jerky Boys!" always struck me as cope, Chip is 100% Jim. Just another manifestation of the Worm's phoniness and crippling lack of self-confidence.
Chip is all the painful memories of him being a needy wannabe comic edge lord and people looking at him funny.

Is there ANY doubt he used to go around bragging how heavy and satanic Kiss and Black Sabbath were? Living with his mom, hack jokes, desperately trying to be interesting and liked. It's just an exaggerated caricature of young Jim.

I give him some credit: coming up with the character clearly involved at least some amount of some sort of self-awareness.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Despite being possibly the worst thing to come from the OA multiverse, Sam was good with Chip. Kind of the same with how he'd pretend wrestling bits were real. A decent straight man.
That's an easy achievement when everyone else around you is a total fucking faggot. After Sam, Erock was the second straightest guy in the studio. Let that sink in.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
A bit that used to have 3-10min at max extended to 1 hour. I can't understand why he never tried a normal show/podcast with some of his comedian friends.
He had the Jim Norton Advice Show on Sirius I believe up until Opie got caught filming Roland taking a shit. The entire show was him racing through one caller after the next, telling the caller he NEEDED to go the next one. Rinse and repeat. He left no chance for anything to grow and become interesting.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Here you go bud.

Awful lumpy body. Tighten up whore, you have nothing to do but workout to look good