• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim is still doing the Chip Podcast

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Just checked up on the little faggot, who's this new cunt he's orbiting in every episode?

faggot.jpg

Haha, even Jim's remaining pay pigs are slowly realizing he's a worthless selfish worm. Reminds me of r/tacn taking eight years to realize Childpound Media is shit.

2022-05-02_00h34_30.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Just checked up on the little faggot, who's this new cunt he's orbiting in every episode?

View attachment 38787

Haha, even Jim's remaining pay pigs are slowly realizing he's a worthless selfish worm. Reminds me of r/tacn taking eight years to realize Childpound Media is shit.

View attachment 38792
Who’s that broad with the beefers sitting next to Bobo?

Forum Clout

View attachment 38787

The most famous guest in all of these pictures is Bobo.

Nice booking, stupid.