• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Carrey is funny

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He even made Norm uncomfortable, you know what a unfunny hack you must be to accomplish that.

View attachment 79978

Jim is a fuckin weirdo but he and Norm were pals.

C733FEEF-049B-4278-BA10-10FC30C6F387.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Welp, Ace Ventura's fun to put on during the holidays.

But like a lot of stuff from the 90s the only thing that holds it up is the nostalgia that's experienced from anyone who grew up in that decade. Same thing with his other films.

Like a lot comedians, Carey got lost.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I know he didn't do Andy Kaufman right but I still love Man on The Moon and the Jim and Andy movie about the making of it.

Also, he's been MK Ultra'd so let's give him a little bit of a break. Does painting endless amounts of Trump shit and posting it on Twitter sound like something he should be using his time for?

He likes April Wine.

This was fun:

MTV had everything to gain from playing Foghat

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I didn't realize he wrote Ace 2 and a bunch of other shit including Bruce Almighty. What do you mean he dropped him?

To be fair I have no idea why they don't work together anymore. I just know despite being good friends from early in comedy he demanded being cut from the High Strung trailer because he was only in about a minute of the movie.

Oedekerk has the same style of comedy but can write, direct, and animate. He's immensely more talented and hard working but to be fair I still think he sucks

Forum Clout
I tried watching Me, Myself and Irene yesterday but couldn't finish it. Nice dated career, stupid.

On a side note, didn't that guy who tried mocking Scorch say he was in that movie, as if it was a big deal? He had like two lines in it.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I tried watching Me, Myself and Irene yesterday but couldn't finish it. Nice dated career, stupid.

On a side note, didn't that guy who tried mocking Scorch say he was in that movie, as if it was a big deal? He had like two lines in it.

That movie always sucked