• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Carrey all but admits to what we said about actors (empty vessels etc)

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Jim Carrey seems like a really angry and bitter guy. He paid A LOT to make sure his actions that killed his one girlfriend was never a news story. He went from being the super popular funny guy that hasn’t been funny in years and he watched other funny people come and take his spot.

Actors like him usually figure out to stay in the spotlight you gotta be able to write, direct, or produce and he cant do any of those things which makes him such a miserable guy. He was called the new Jerry Lewis when he first hit and he really became just like Jerry - old and bitter that others are successful.
His whole career was built in that wide eyed "really?" stare and his incredulous voice. Shit got stale after the 90s.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He didn't win an Oscar for Truman Show and it's fucked him up ever since. He's been in one good movie since then (Eternal Sunshine) because of a good script + good director combo where nobody gave a shit about his performance.

This is the last movie he was in besides the Sonic ones:

MV5BMTgyODU5NTYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjA2OTcyNTM@._V1_.jpg

It takes a dark mind to solve a twisted crime, does it? Produced by Brett Ratner and the Soros Family!

Forum Clout
He didn't win an Oscar for Truman Show and it's fucked him up ever since. He's been in one good movie since then (Eternal Sunshine) because of a good script + good director combo where nobody gave a shit about his performance.

It takes a dark mind to solve a twisted crime, does it? Produced by Brett Ratner and the Soros Family!

It takes a dark mind to solve a twisted crime, but does it also take a twisted mind to solve a dark crime? Nice mutually interchangeable descriptions in the tagline stupid.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout

It HAS to make him miserable that he’s since had to stop trying to be a serious actor and go back to making silly faces and baby noises in those Sonic movies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He Patton Oswalted his girlfriend?
He paid a lot of money to make that story go away, I think he even gave her herpes and whatever shit he’s prescribed. Living with Jim Carey makes you kill yourself, really explains why it seems like after all these years in the movie business he doesn’t seem to have any friends / partnerships which is a red flag. Over time you see how certain actors / directors work together on multiple productions but not him.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
He paid a lot of money to make that story go away, I think he even gave her herpes and whatever shit he’s prescribed. Living with Jim Carey makes you kill yourself, really explains why it seems like after all these years in the movie business he doesn’t seem to have any friends / partnerships which is a red flag. Over time you see how certain actors / directors work together on multiple productions but not him.
He gave her herpes and I believe she overdosed on drugs that were prescribed to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He gave her herpes and I believe she overdosed on drugs that were prescribed to him.
Yeah i know she had been taking his prescription stuff and killed herself. Of all people who knew a good amount of the story and personally told me stuff that eventually came out in the news wrestling legend Jerry “The King” Lawler because he had recently had to sign off on stuff for that Jim Carey man on the moon documentary. Lawler told me about a couple of the texts between Carey and the dead girlfriend that he REALLY didn’t want to get out to the public if the case went anywhere. It was a lot of dark shit that would have ended any chance of a career - especially since he’s doing kids type movies now.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

But every media outlet covered it. Jim Carrey is a narcissist for sure, but his ex was fucking insane Scientologist. She married and divorced a Scientologist and converted way before meeting Jim and was regularly being "purified" at the celebrity center leading up to her suicide. They look down on prescriptions and she stopped taking them and offed herself.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

He was on the show Kidding which was great but ended up cancelled after 2 seasons.