• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus fucking Christ! Found a new Tomlinson ballwasher, this one is worse than the others.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Yes, if only we’d taught little girls of the 90’s that being a fat mess who looks like she just woke up from being gangbanged under a hobo bridge is the way to go. How much better the world would be.

I’m sure Louis Vuitton and even Crest would be ecstatic to see their IP violated in this manner.

G

829.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
To operate as a taxidermist and sell items in North Carolina, you need to obtain a license, keep detailed records, and pass annual inspections. I wonder if this charming gal has had the state inspect her dining room table lately. Let's find out.

North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission
Customer Service Section
1707 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1700

Phone: 1-888-248-6834 or 919-707-0391
Fax: 919-707-0292
Here's what I don't understand about these irrelevant zilches-- they are almost all admittedly close to being friendless and struggle with anxiety on a daily basis, yet they put themselves out there to a dedicated group of anonymous trolls and even have the balls or lack of foresight to just leave it alone. They're outwitted and outnumbered (regardless of their fake Twitter follower count). Even the most retarded of retards knows not to touch a hot stove--

Last edited: