• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Imagine what "Anthony and Jim" would have been like. Three and a half hours of Uncle Paul, while Nana hooted and holeeeeeshit-ed in the background. It's exhausting to even think about.
It'd be Uncle Paul and Chip having conversations with Dice. I remember people clamoring for A&J, and even thinking it could work too, but the more time goes by, the more I realize it would be awful. Jim wouldn't be able to get Anth to stop his slob ways enough to get a consistent product, neither could the diminutive caveman.
Anthony was meant to be in obscurity, nature is correcting man's folly.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Sorry I clicked liked and subscribed not really. It’s Opie talks about Anthony or doesn’t, lose lose in one minute in. But stupid Anthony and Jim Norton, never forget this, Opie gave you wealth that you’d never ever have and vice versa. Did Opie fuck every persons mom and girlfriend? It’s embarrassing at this point.
He emasculated them for years. Now that they're safe from his wrath they'll get even. By going on fan's podcats and motherfucking him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It'd be Uncle Paul and Chip having conversations with Dice. I remember people clamoring for A&J, and even thinking it could work too, but the more time goes by, the more I realize it would be awful. Jim wouldn't be able to get Anth to stop his slob ways enough to get a consistent product, neither could the diminutive caveman.
Everyone thought that because the occasional shows they did, were a breath of fresh air. It was just something different. In actual practice it would have been awful but no one had a real way of knowing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Obsessed, jealous ex-girlfriends who can't stop obsessing about one another. Anthony can't be bothered to be funny anymore.

The only faggots who are still stupid enough to support Nana at this point are YouTube commenters who watch carefully curated clips and don't know the full story, or still think it's 2012.

How are Opie and Nana both Asian now?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
And ffs the wine glass what a drunken old hateable faggot he is.
I used to think the "old queen" posts on here were just ball-breaking and fucking around, but the way he holds his hand to his chest like a giggly kitchen mom and all the delightful gossiping and sniping like a hen, is really changing my tune. The further he drifts away from the spotlight of real fame, the more he becomes more profoundly feminine and catty. Remember his demeanor during his "Greggshells" broadcast, the height of attention on him? He projected this "reasonable and outlier" front, but it's vastly different to what we see today. Jesus.

Last edited:

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
It absolutely would have been trash, but it would've had more laughs than what we ended up with.

Forum Clout
Remember his demeanor during his "Greggshells" broadcast? He projected this "reasonable and outlier" front, but it's vastly different to what we see today. Jesus.
He knew the vast majority of the fanbase was already biased in his favor. Now a significant chuck (debatably more than half imo) turned their sights on him, he has to keep up the facade of "hard partyin' WILD MAN!" But since he never was that (pre-Twitter, nobody know those legendary Compound Parties were 95% obese men in their 50's), he doesn't understand how to actually come across that way, so he pivots back to the loud, high pitched squeal he would do on the radio. Which worked back then, because you couldn't see he actually looked like a cocksucker when he was doing it.

The visual element killed him.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Which worked back then, because you couldn't see he actually looked like a cocksucker when he was doing it.

The visual element killed him.
This never made sense to me. He is so obviously uncomfortable being on camera. He's so twitchy and the lights shine through that hair and the green screen tints his skin. I know he's trying to do ancient talkshow shit, but to subject a lens to a straight-on view of his face is so stupid.

I would have thought a very, very soft lighting, darkened room with multiple cameras never fully facing him would be better than what he has now. It worked well enough for Rogan. Audio only would have been what he and his fans were used to, and much cheaper.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
This never made sense to me. He is so obviously uncomfortable being on camera. He's so twitchy and the lights shine through that hair and the green screen tints his skin. I know he's trying to do ancient talkshow shit, but to subject a lens to a straight-on view of his face is so stupid.

I would have thought a very, very soft lighting, darkened room with multiple cameras never fully facing him would be better than what he has now. It worked well enough for Rogan. Audio only would have been what he and his fans were used to, and much cheaper.
Brotherman, it's not only his presentation, it's his utter lack of self-awareness that should realize that he looks like death warmed over on cam, and everyone sees this. He thinks all of the hooting and "hooooooleeeey ssshhhhhiiiiitttt"ing is a package deal in the way of this clod thinking his dumb facial expressions make the bit any better. If anything, I learned that AntH was a terrible physical actor in the XM commercial and outtakes. He's a racist, get-em-before-they-bleed, narcissistic, sand schwoogie that regurgitates the semen of anyone edgy enough to wander into the Fox News cesspool, and changes clothes about as often as Jeffery Dahmer changed out his 50 gallon drum.

*50 Gallon Drum is an O&A reference, Dan

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I had this reaction like, 'opie doesn't do that, and thats why hes better than Ant.' But Opie would've loved nothing more than to have a show like that with Vic, Carl, and Sherrod that did the same thing. What kind of adult men do this?

Opie invented Jocktober, and he never once played any of Anthony's awful content on his show to comment on it.

He put Ant on the pay no mind list, except for when he was giving him free plugs.

I don't see Bill Burr or Louis CK doing shit like this for Anthony.