5120F0E5-5E92-415F-96BE-BCB9DF7E4A15.jpeg
9D07A7D6-3362-4839-A6DF-7F80435A0051.jpeg

Bonus: LEAVE IT THE FAWK ALONE, COW
D1B8310B-FE03-4E4C-B182-F1B6E9EE7C6B.jpeg

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Came here to post this…

View attachment 150259
If I recall correctly, when he was on TACS he was saying he was supposed to set out for the cruise gig 9/4 and he would be gone for four months.

He obviously figured out he’d be bunking in steerage with the brown folks who typically work on the ships and cowed out.
Joe's dream gig - FAILED

Needs a thread of its own

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Came here to post this…

View attachment 150259
If I recall correctly, when he was on TACS he was saying he was supposed to set out for the cruise gig 9/4 and he would be gone for four months.

He obviously figured out he’d be bunking in steerage with the brown folks who typically work on the ships and cowed out.
Coming to a fruit stand near you.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I guess Nana blew through her $800 in chips and called it a less than perfeeect niiight. View attachment 150319
More like she got sleepy and threw Joseph an extra $50 in chips so that she could get some R&R. Bovine coming into the room at 2:30 and plopping his fat ass onto the en suite sofa is definitely going to annoy AntH.

He really is a teenage girl.

Joe had visions of VIP luxury dancing in his bovine head. First-class cabin, all the food he could eat, free booze, lots of fun and mingling between sets and etc. Then the paperwork came in the mail, and he learned he'd essentially be an employee, with the same privileges as Lupe the towel folder, and he quickly bailed. There's no way he would have even survived four months on some cruise ship.