• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ he's comparing Insulin with Tranny meds

G

There is a reason in our society Nana can't achieve the ultimate goal of having sex with a 13 year old. That's because we collectively decided that 18 is the age where someone is able to make sexual decisions. Before that it is considered rape, and you will go to prison for it.

Now what's the most life-altering sexual decision you can think of? Having sex with an adult when you're 14? No. It's children taking puberty blockers and hormones and estrogen that they have no business taking that permanently changes their body forever. I don't see how that's not a sexual decision.

And last time I checked the age of consent was 18. So how the fuck are there trans children?

Who seriously decides that they're transgender when they're a kid? When I was a kid I wanted to be a pro wrestler, a stuntman and a ninja turtle if you go back far enough.

Let's maybe stop the sexual grooming and exploitation of our kids, ok America? Or society's being a bunch of Cumias right now, and I don't like that. We need to go back to being a bunch of Norms.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
There is a reason in our society Nana can't achieve the ultimate goal of having sex with a 13 year old. That's because we collectively decided that 18 is the age where someone is able to make sexual decisions. Before that it is considered rape, and you will go to prison for it.

Now what's the most life-altering sexual decision you can think of? Having sex with an adult when you're 14? No. It's children taking puberty blockers and hormones and estrogen that they have no business taking that permanently changes their body forever. I don't see how that's not a sexual decision.

And last time I checked the age of consent was 18. So how the fuck are there trans children?

Who seriously decides that they're transgender when they're a kid? When I was a kid I wanted to be a pro wrestler, a stuntman and a ninja turtle if you go back far enough.

Let's maybe stop the sexual grooming and exploitation of our kids, ok America? Or society's being a bunch of Cumias right now, and I don't like that. We need to go back to being a bunch of Norms.
There’s often a parent, usually a mom with crazy eyes, that enables this nonsense.

And of course mom takes to social media to show off her trophy. To hell with my kid being a confused mess and suicidal. I need likes!!!!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"gender-affirming therapy" "trans children"

These aren't real things, maniac. There are no doubt more kids than ever that are confused about the whole gender issue because they're raised by nutty parents pumping their head full of the kind of shite you buy into from an early age. That doesn't make them "trans children"; that makes their parents abusive loony fucks. No doubt you'd have pumped Annabelle's head full of the same garbage if you played any part in her upbringing. Thank god you didn't and she was raised by normal people instead.

Fat crazy shithead.

G

There’s often a parent, usually a mom with crazy eyes, that enables this nonsense.

And of course mom takes to social media to show off her trophy. To hell with my kid being a confused mess and suicidal. I need likes!!!!
But how is that different than molesting your kid? It's the caregiver and protector letting a child make sexual decisions they have no business making, and sexually exploiting/grooming them.

I mean fuck, I was hoping my son grew up to be straight but I didn't talk about eating pussy at length with him when he was a child (because OBVIOUSLY that's the talk a father gives to his son on his wedding day)

Could you imagine if (oh my God I love making fun of this word) heteronormative people were cramming straight sex down the throats of children half as hard as the trannies and faggots and even schoolteachers push their alphabet mafia shit onto our kids? There would be lawsuits and CPS would be involved.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
'leave the kids alone' / 'don't sexualise children' should not be controversial statements. I don't have kids but these people sicken me.

it was bad enough when middle-class aspirational parents were all about ADD/ADHD, just so they could have a 'thing' at their stupid wine parties, this is just fucked-up tho'. It's pretty much the modern Munchausen syndrome

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
But how is that different than molesting your kid? It's the caregiver and protector letting a child make sexual decisions they have no business making, and sexually exploiting/grooming them.

I mean fuck, I was hoping my son grew up to be straight but I didn't talk about eating pussy at length with him when he was a child (because OBVIOUSLY that's the talk a father gives to his son on his wedding day)

Could you imagine if (oh my God I love making fun of this word) heteronormative people were cramming straight sex down the throats of children half as hard as the trannies and faggots and even schoolteachers push their alphabet mafia shit onto our kids? There would be lawsuits and CPS would be involved.
You have to let your 14-year-old son have sex with a 19-year-old Buzz to keep him straight.

Although when he reaches middle age and beyond he may revert to being a mincing faggot who likes lady boys.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Pat is precisely the reason were homeschooling my daughter. Life is confusing enough. She doesnt need some mentally ill faggot teacher like Pat filling her head with nonsense like this. Were gonna wait til shes about 11/12 and can think and make logical choices for herself and then release her into the dreaded public school system, instead of some mentally ill faggot preschool/grade school teacher to fuck her young little pliable head up and fill it up with this type of shit from the get go.

Things seem pretty normal where I am (Deep South of Milwaukee) so far but a lot can change in a few years.

I make enough money to either let my wife stay home and teach them or send them to private school eventually.

I say all this to say all teachers are worthless faggots.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Pat how do you explain the trannies that commit suicide because they reached an age where they realized that their life-altering, unreversable operation was a major mistake and they actually identified as the gender they were born with?

I think back to the faggy tattoos I wanted when I was a rebellious teenager and I cringe. I can't imagine why people think kids that age and younger should be allowed to make body altering decisions.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Pat how do you explain the trannies that commit suicide because they reached an age where they realized that their life-altering, unreversable operation was a major mistake and they actually identified as the gender they were born with?

I think back to the faggy tattoos I wanted when I was a rebellious teenager and I cringe. I can't imagine why people think kids that age and younger should be allowed to make body altering decisions.
I almost got "Live Till You Die" tattooed on my neck. It's a line from Queen's of the Stone Age's- In The Fade. Thank fuck I came to my senses. I was 30.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Empowered Women = Societal Subversion. The sand niggers got it right, keeping their women in a traditional role, protecting their honor, etc.

Women are to support their husband, not be coddled into believing they can correcT the course of nature by destroying their children for upcummies.

Remember to thank the kikes, y'all!

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Forum Clout

50% suicide rate. Probably has to do with the fact that they completely fucked their life up without thinking about it, and now they can't go back to the way things were.

No other operation has a one in two suicide rate, but hey... Let's do it on kids anyway!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
50% suicide rate. Probably has to do with the fact that they completely fucked their life up without thinking about it, and now they can't go back to the way things were.

No other operation has a one in two suicide rate, but hey... Let's do it on kids anyway!
I would assume that the M-t-F suicide rate is even higher. Nothing sadder than an old tranny. And the F-t-M that actually go through with a double mastectomy and have that frankencock surgery is higher than 50%.
Some of the tranny advocates will blame the high suicide rates on intolerance and not being accepted, rather than literally fucking with mother nature and severe underlying mental illness.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
"gender-affirming therapy" "trans children"

These aren't real things, maniac. There are no doubt more kids than ever that are confused about the whole gender issue because they're raised by nutty parents pumping their head full of the kind of shite you buy into from an early age. That doesn't make them "trans children"; that makes their parents abusive loony fucks. No doubt you'd have pumped Annabelle's head full of the same garbage if you played any part in her upbringing. Thank god you didn't and she was raised by normal people instead.

Fat crazy shithead.
I’m a little cranky today but I really can’t wait for him to be completely broke and have his Twitter taken away for good.