• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jesus Christ he's comparing Insulin with Tranny meds

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1501396507979030528[/URL]

Gender-afirming therapy saves the lives of trans children. They will die without it. It is vital medicine.Gender-afirming therapy saves the lives of trans children. They will die without it. It is vital medicine.

He either has some kind of mental illness or he's absolutely, cripplingly stupid.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I've come to accept the trannies as a fact of life and products of kike propaganda. But anyone who supports the idea of little kids mutilating themselves with permanent life-altering surgery with all kinds of negative long-term mental health effects before they're mature enough to make that decision is seriously sick in the head.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
As Christ as my witness, if someone with the ideals of Patrick ever mentions this shit to one of my children I will be going to prison.
Pat is precisely the reason were homeschooling my daughter. Life is confusing enough. She doesnt need some mentally ill faggot teacher like Pat filling her head with nonsense like this. Were gonna wait til shes about 11/12 and can think and make logical choices for herself and then release her into the dreaded public school system, instead of some mentally ill faggot preschool/grade school teacher to fuck her young little pliable head up and fill it up with this type of shit from the get go.